27

Jungkook lips wobbles slightly,seeing the pale face of Lisa looking at him with tears on her face he slowly walked towards her and hesitantly takes her hand in his

"you are alive,you are really alive" jungkook whispered tears beaming his eyes and tightened his hands around her delicate one.

"yes it's me kookie am here,your love is back"Lisa smile through her tears as she caressed the younger's face.

"thank you,thank you so much for waking up"jungkook sobbed as he attacks the female in his arms.

taehyung sighed.he was relieved jungkook is finally going to be happy but still he can't help but to feel sad,he knew everything won't be the same again."hey let's go"he said turning to jimin.

"why should i"Jimin rolled his eyes,he was already getting pissed at lisa,no matter how she was to jungkook in the past it's all over,they were the present and the future and Jimin will do anything for it to be that way.

taehyung sighed stressfully before he dragged the younger with him to the car.

"what was that"jimin barked as he yanked his hands away from tae.

"get in Jimin"taehyung said sternly as he opened the car door for him.

"am not leaving without jungkook" Jimin muttered and crossed his arms.

taehyung sighed tiredly.

"we need to give them some privacy Jimin"he said through gritted teeth.

"which privacy,am not letting that bitch snatched our kook from us" Jimin shout and glared at him.

"that's rude jimin and Jungkook is not some fucking object,he has the right to choose whoever he want to be with and you can't fucking decide that for him"taehyung said feeling his blood boil at the younger remarks.

"i don't care about that he love us he must"

"Of course you don't,you only care about yourself you are just a spoiled rich brat who want everything to be your way and am so fucking tired of that"taehyung says lowly.

"yes am just an immature brat but i will never give up on him just like you"jimin yelled at him before getting in the car,taehyung sighed deeply he went into the car before driving away.

The atmosphere in the car is heavy as both of them are still mad at each other,they drive home in a complete silence,taehyung heave a deep sigh as he saw the frown on the younger face, he knew he was pissed.

they finally made it to their home, jimin stormed out and make his way inside not giving taehyung the chance to apologize.

                  ++++++++++

in the evening,Jimin walked to the kitchen feeling hungry and stopped when he saw taehyung sitting on the island making coffee,Jimin ignored him and grab a glass of water,he watch as taehyung walks around the island and stand in front of him.

"I'm sorry Jimin"he whispered as he takes the younger hands in his,jimin sighed and smiled,of course he can never get angry at the older.

"it's okay"Jimin replied he tiptoeing and place a kiss on the taller lips in which he got another deep kiss from the male.the two stop when they heard the main door of the apartment open.they both shared a look and giggled knowing it's must be their other husband.

they both went out to meet him but froze when they see Jungkook with lisa,their eyes met with Jungkook and the taller look away.

"what's the meaning of this"Jimin asked getting upset.

"my noona will be staying at our place for a while"

"who give the permission---

"sure"taehyung says cutting him off,
Jimin clenched his fist and jaw, stabbing taehyung with his eyes.

"thank you tae"Jungkook smiled at him while he nodded.jimin bit his lips when he watched Jungkook's hand interwined with Lisa's and dissappear into the room.

"look like Jungkook has made his decision"taehyung mumbled sadly.

Jimin look at him in disbelief."and you are giving up like that"

"if he's really happy with her i think we should respect his decision"

"what how can you say that"Jimin asked in disbelief.he let out a harsh laughed and look back at him."of course you didn't care,you never did".he spat bitterly before storming into his room and slam the door shut.

meanwhile taehyung sigh sadly tears trickled down his face,it's sting his heart so bad watching his relationships crumbled before his eyes and it's all because of him.he glance at his phone's screen when he saw a message popped on it.his face pale and hand trembling when he saw the message.

Father
I heard you deliver my gift good work son.

taehyung screamed,he grabs one of the pillows and throws it against the wall gripping his hair in frustration he doesn't want to lose them,they're all he got but if they knew horrible things he did,they'll hate him and probably run away from him and he can't stand that.he slowly slumps down on the floor feeling defeated,if this is the only way to keep them safe, he's exhausted and there no one to save him.

++++++++++

Jimin huffed for the nth time as he watched rose flirting with his husband taehyung in the classroom, he fight the urge to rolled his eyes as taehyung laughed back at whatever they were saying,he glance at Jungkook and noticed the taller too was staring at them while poking his tongue inside his cheeks.

Jimin scoffed at the elder knowing he was jealous.

after Jungkook came with lisa and taehyung supporting the two,Jimin has been avoiding them and it's has been three days now.

for the first time Jimin actually happy at the teacher presence when he walkes in.

"now the slut will finally go back to his class"he thought.

"settled down every body"the teacher deep voice boomed through the class,he clear his throat before he continues.

"as you all know your English teacher is currently hospitalized so we decided to recruited a temporary teacher for you"

he said and a brown haired man walks in,the man was wearing a black trouser with a dark green shirt and brown shoes.the girls squealed murmuring at how hot the 24yrs old male was.

Jimin gasped.

"taemin hyung"he shout looking at the older male in surprise.

"miss me mochi"

Taemin giggled and winked at him.