1,095 Days

Hello people Im kind of new to wattpadd.. go easy on me ? xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years. For 3 years I was stuck in that hole.

I was sitting in what I'd like to call 'my corner' waiting for my kidnapper to return. It's where I spent three years of my life rotting away.

At the age of 12, i was taken away from my friends and my family. I was taken away from my life.

My thought were interrupted by the door to my prison opening. I balled up in the corner. hoping that he wouldn't see me, but it was no use. I felt the kidnaper tower over me. I shielded my body. Hoping ghe would not touch me again. Not tonight. I just wanted to have a peaceful night.

The man knelt down and touched my shoulder.

"Phoenix?" The man asked. This wasn''t my kidnapper it was a different man.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! LEAVE! HE'LL KILL ME!" I warned. I kicked and thrashed against the man that I didn't know. I didn't want another one to touch me.

"Phoenix' calm down." the man said. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME, PLEASE LEAVE!" I shouted. I didn't want to die.

"Chief we found her." He mumbled into shoulder.

It was then that I felt myself black out.

I was free.