Last night..

Clara: "What happened last night... *She looks at William playing with her hair. William lays her head on his chest* William: "Well good morning love." Clara: "Good morning dear.." *Clara lies on his chest then falls asleep while William is playing with her hair* Clara: "Mmm.." *Elizabeth enters the room* Elizabeth: "Hi Daddy!" William: "Hey Lizzy" Elizabeth: "Is mom sleeping?" William: "Yes but she has to wake up" Elizabeth: "Why?" William: "I have work to do with the animatronics." Elizabeth: "It's ok daddy me and bubba can do it for you since you never spend time with mommy" William: "Thank you Lizzy" Elizabeth: "Your welcome daddy!" *Elizabeth left the room then Clara wakes up then kisses William as he kisses her back* William: "Morning love."    Clara: "Morning dear" *William puts her on his lap and kisses her on her soft spot as she starts moaning* *She moves and puts her legs around him then takes off his shirt. she kisses him hard while William takes off her pants she kisses him everywhere then kisses him on the neck* Clara: "l haven't done this in a while.." *As she kisses him he takes her to the basement then locks the door while he locks the door she takes off her clothes all that's left is her panties then goes closer and closer to him* Clara: "Like what you see?~" *He pulls her closer to him then she jumps on him then puts her legs around him then kisses him as William moves his hands lower and lower* Clara: "W-William s-slower..." *He ignores her then goes so low he takes off her panties as she moans so loud* Clara: "A-ahhh..~" *He licks her up and down she starts moaning so loud she lets him touch her anywhere as he moves his hands so low that she can't handle it so she kisses and sucks his neck* Clara: "Mmm..." *She takes his hands and puts his hands on her body he sucks her body then she moves her legs then she goes a little deeper she takes off his tie so she can do anything she wants with him but then he goes a bit faster he puts her around him then takes off her bra* William: "Heh.. your a very naughty girl" *She puts her hands on him then kisses him* William: "Hehe such a naughty girl." Clara: "Me naughty? Oh l'll show you naughty..." *She walks upstairs into the bedroom then she wears her secret suit* Clara: "Heh this will show him naughty." *As she walks back into the basement she gets closer to him then says:..* Clara: Hey~" "William: l-love?.." *She says nothing and kisses him as he kisses her back he unzips the suit* Clara: "l'm wearing the suit and nothing else..." *He pulls the suit off then kisses her hard* William: "love we should stop" Clara: "Stop?.. We have just begun" *William carries her upstairs then puts her in the closet he closes the closet and then she pulls him closer to her then kisses him* Clara: "All this for a old man like you~" William: "Heh.. watch me" *She pulls him between legs as he holds her legs she kisses him*   *Next morning William wakes up and the first thing he looks at is his wife. He kisses her forehead then carries her downstairs then sits down on the couch then puts her on his lap while she's still sleeping* Clara: "Zzz..." William: "Cute"    

-Part 5 is the next story-