I will never ever let you go..

*Next Morning William wakes up and sees Clara sleeping on him so he wakes up, gets dressed then goes downstairs Clara wakes up and sees William's not there* Clara: "Where is he?" *Clara ignores the fact that William isn't there so she just gets out of bed and sees the mess on the floor* Clara: "Woah.. we made such a mess last night.." *She cleans the mess up then changes into her white dress then puts on her shoes* Clara: "I look beautiful as always" *She goes downstairs to see if William was there but he was not there... So she checked outside but he wasn't there then she checked in his workroom and there he was* Clara: "Oh hey Dear! what are you doing?" William: "Oh hey love." *William goes to Clara and kisses her* Clara: "Mmm.." *William stops kissing her and looks at her dress* Clara: "Do you like it?" William: "Wow it's beautiful.." *Elizabeth goes into the workshop and sees them* Elizabeth: "Mom? Dad? What are you doing?" Clara: "Nothing Eli! just spending time with your father that's all." Elizabeth: "Ok..." *Elizabeth leaves room then William takes off Clara's Dress then she puts her arms around William* *William carries Clara to the closet then puts her in the closet Clara takes off her panties for him* Clara: "Here we go.. back to the mess.." *Clara kisses William not being able to talk then puts her hands under his pants but then William stops her then touches her everywhere on her body then kisses her but then Clara stops moving for a second* *Then she kisses William hard* William: "Touch me wherever you like.." Clara: "Alrighty... Daddy..~" *As Clara touches William she lays on he then kisses him* William: "Good girl.." *As William sucks her neck Clara starts moaning*

°Yeahhh we're gonna stop this right here... If you don't want to read this you don't have to! Good bye my beautiful readers..°