Shadows

Opening scene- we open with daniel in the kitchen, hes making some eggs. As we zoom in, we hear him talk to someone.

Daniel- sorry man, i forgot to ask. Did you want some? He motions to the eggs on the pan. The camera turns to see ryan sitting on a chair at the table.

Ryan- im good, thanks. We should probably get back to bowman.

Daniel- he scoops the eggs onto a plate and walks back to the table. Right. I just dont know if its a good idea to keep matt and sam in the dark. They should know youre alive.

Ryan- i promise, we'll be able to tell them once we take down bowman. In order for the plan to work, they cant know we're working together.

Daniel- finishing chewing on his food. Fine, lets go over it again.

Ryan- stands up and walks over to the counter. First, we need to secure a nerve agent thats being held by some government workers on the outskirts of town. Theyve been using it as a nuclear option incase genesis ever managed to expand out of town. Next, we will then convert that agent into a soluble liquid that could be dispersed through the water system.

Daniel- why the water system again?

Ryan- everyone uses the water system. If we can convert the nerve agent correctly, it should function as a cure for project ultra.

Daniel- ok, and whats the third step?

Ryan- we get everyone to drink that water, and then we take bowman down, theyll all be immune to the fear toxin so matt and sam shouldnt have much trouble taking him down.

Daniel- what should i tell them im doing? Theyre gonna wonder what im up to.

Ryan- just tell them that youre taking some time to recover from what you saw.

Daniel- with hesitation. I dont know man.

Ryan- this will keep them save dan, and its only for a little while, i promise.

Daniel- alright. Just then we hear a knock on the door. Daniel gets up and turns to ryan. Go, im sure its nothing. Daniel reaches the door and opens it. We see matt and sam at the door. Whats going on guys? Everything okay?

Matt- yeah, we just wanted to make sure you were okay. We were still struggling with what we saw and we figured a game night wouldnt be the worse idea. Daniel looks at sam who smiles reassuringly.

Daniel- looks back to the table and doesnt see ryan. Actually, about that, i was gonna take a few days to myself. Maybe hike the mountains or something.

Sam- has a worried look on her face. Are you okay? What did you see?

Daniel- if its okay, im not really in the mood to talk about it right now. But a game night sounds fun. Come in. he heads inside and matt and sam look at each other with worry. They head in after a few seconds. We then cut to the next morning, daniel is getting his bag ready to head out. Just then we see ryan enter the room in the same clothes from yesterday.

Ryan- you ready?

Daniel- yeah. Give me a sec. Gotta make sure we have everything we'll need. He finishes putting in some ammo clips in the bag. He looks up to ryan. All set. They head out and daniel get into the car. They drive off and then we cut to daniel pulling up to a building where we see several guards around the entrance. Daniel turns to ryan. Are you sure the nerve agents in there?

Ryan- yes. All we need to do is get in and out quietly. Daniel hands ryan a gun but ryan shakes his head and takes out his own. Youre not the only one who came prepared.