TSC 1 Thea

Author's Note

the idea form this story came from a chapter of a story called 306 by Vampiric_Rocker...she has agreed to let me use the idea from a chapter, but it will be different...tell me what you think... pic is of Renee from F4R, chapter one is from damages

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I was tired. Tired of living, tired of routine, tired of it all. At least that's what I told them when they asked me why I did it. I was staying with my aunt and uncle for a while. They were usually drunk, so I didn't think they'd realize in time. Two nights ago, while they were passed out drunk on the bed, i went into the bathroom and locked the door. I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the fullest bottle of pills. I stripped down to a cami and panties while the water in the tub ran.

      I was sick of no one knowing how i felt, they would always ask me if I was okay. I realize the first time they asked, when someone asks you how you are, they couldn't care less. They just say it so others think they care. I guessed no one would care if I ended it.

    I slid into the tub, and looked at the bottle to see just what I was killing myself with. Vicoden. That should get the job done. I opened the bottle and tipped it onto my hand. I took a deep breath, and swallowed as many as I could without water. It was probably a third of the bottle.

     As I grew blissfully numb, the empty bottle slipped from my fingers. And then my aunt walked in. She screamed for my uncle, who picked me up and took me to the E.R. I tried to say no, but my mouth wouldn't work. They took one look at me when we got there, and called for a doctor. He had a flashlight that he held in my eyes, and then he stabbed my arm with a needle.

     I felt my senses returning. "Get away from me," I said, struggling as the needle pierced my arm, and a cold liquid flowed up my bloodstream.

   So here I am, in this damn asylum. I'm surprised they kept my piercings in. But then again, you can't do much damage when you're in a straitjacket.