Ballad of a......

prologue:

 So, you ever wonder what its like trying to be a normal kid in a not so normal world? Well I do it every day. I wake up, put on my baggiest least expensive clothes I could find at the local thrift store, wrap my ace bandage under my sports bra, and try to pretend I dont enjoy the latest tunes on the radio. I know it sounds stupid and all, but when your school has over 2500 students, and you dont want to be the center of attention at all, its the only thing you can do to be left alone .

              My mom doesnt understand why I never have a boyfriend, why I never get crowned homecoming queen, or why the only friend I have is Andrew, our personal chef's son. I could easily have it all. The popularity, the boys, whatever I wanted, but whats the point to be the center of the social scene for 4 years of your life? High school doesnt last forever, and I would much rather focus on my future when I finally get to leave this hell hole that most people would call paradise.

            Yes, I know it sounds like I live a lonely life, but I dont want to end up like my parents. they are constantly busy, I get to see them maybe 3 times a month. my mom is always off in paris at some fashion show, and my father is always in NewYork meeting clientel or filming his next oscar winner. So I guess you can understand why everyone at school thinks Im an orphan, its an easy story to believe. All the missed career day options, or bring you child to work days. It just means a totally blissful life for me without the paparazzi stalking me. Or at least thats what I thought.