~ Meeting the Penguins ~

In the alley, the black and white kitten sighed in sadness as she lived in a small box alone in the rain that's pouring. Luckily, the box is underneath the shade of the building as she looked on. She wished the owner didn't abandon her. She wished to know why they did it if they love them. Sometimes times changed and not all people can love their pets if they don't know how to take care of them or they just don't care. She was about to sleep when she heard a voice.

"Hello. Are you lost?"

Her ears shot up and turned to see the cutest baby penguin she had ever seen.

"I'm Private. What's yours?"

She looked at him in surprise and slowly spoke shyly.

"I'm... Kitty. Kitty Softpaws."

Kitty showed him her paw with no claws and it poofed out like a cloud.

"Wow. Can I touch it?"

Kitty nodded as Private placed his flipper on her paw.

"It's so soft."

"Thanks."

They were having a cute moment when they heard a voice.

"Private! Private, where are you?"

"Oh, that's Skipper. You should meet my family. Skipper! Right here!"

Footsteps were heard and it revealed three more penguins as they look at Private with worry.

"Don't run away from us like that! What if you get lost?"

"Or worst, get taken!"

"Bleh!"

Private though giggled at them.

"Sorry. But I just found this new friend. Her name is Kitty Softpaws. She's lost and lonely."

They looked to see Kitty who wave at them with her cute blue eyes.

"Aww! She's adorable! Hello, I'm Skipper."

"The name's Kowalski. And that's Rico. He doesn't talk much."

Rico gave her a happy noise as greeting. Kitty gave them a smile and nodded.

"Hey, can we keep her?" Private asked.

Skipper, Kowalski, and Rico huddled around together as they look at each other and nodded in something they all thought at the same time. They turned to Kitty as Skipper was about to say something when Kowalski said it first.

"We don't know. If she grows up, she might try and eat us alive."

"What??" Kitty and Private asked in confusion.

Skipper elbowed Kowalski.

"What? I thought that's what we were nodding about."

"She's not gonna eat us! Look at her! She can't harm a single fly."

"I only eat fish and drink milk." Kitty pointed out.

"See? We could use another cute family member. You seem to have potential in you."

"Really?" Kitty asked, her eyes gleaming with hope and happiness.

"Yeah. Come on. Let's go."

Kitty got out of the box and followed the penguins on four with Private happily hopping onto her back which she didn't mind.

"Where are we going?"

"To the glorious future." Skipper replied.