Chapter 4

2 months later————

This is the third month I've been with Kyojuro and every second has been beautiful, we haven't even gotten into an argument! Every night we cuddled and were so happy. Nothing could ever ruin it.

'CAW CAW CAW'

a crow called outside Kyojuro's window. We both sprang up.

'RISE AND SHINE! A HASHIRA MEETING HAS BEEN CALLED IN AN HOUR.' it called. We got out of bed and started getting dressed.

"Hey, you have something on your shirt!" Kyojuro said.

"What?" I looked down to where he was pointing.

He grabbed my chin with his index, middle and thumb and pulled me into a kiss.

"Good one." I smiled kissing him back.

We brushed out each other's hair and put them in ponytails, grabbed our swords and put on our haoris and we were good to go. While walking to the mansion Kyojuro stretched out his arms a bit and I found it the perfect opportunity.

Yeah, I tickled his armpits. We were both laughing and tickling each other and I gave him a piggyback ride all the way to the estate as a 'I'm sorry' gift for tickling him. Sometimes I forget we're the same height, since he weighs way more than me. When we got through the gates he jumped off.

We went to the Hashira meeting, it was the usual stats of the missions. After it finished Master Ubuyashiki called me and Muichiro over to him.

"There has been a demon targeting young boys at a nearby village, however there have been reports of it not appearing every night. I need you two to go over and fix this." Master Ubuyashiki said handing us maps, "So far there has only been 4 missing or dead boys. Good luck." He said.

"Yes, Master." I said.

"Yes, Master." Muichiro said.

The Master walked away.

"Hey Muichiro, before we go, I'm going to talk to Kyojuro really quick."

"Alright, I'll be by the gates." He said walking over to the gates.

"Kyojuro." I said, "I'm going on a mission, I'll see you soon, my love."

"Of course, Giyuu. I'll be waiting here." We kissed, "Try not to die." He smiled.

"I'll do my best." I laughed

We parted our ways. I jogged over to Muichiro.

"Alright, let's go."

"Okay." He responded.

We started walking, since we had "similar" personalities there was not much to talk about. Muichiro actually seemed on edge.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

"Well, Tanjiro was sent on this same mission, and now they're sending not 1 but 2! Hashira for this. He hasn't responded to my letters. What if something happened to him?!" He said with his voice breaking. I've heard Muichiro happy but never on the verge of tears. Tanjiro actually got him to open up his emotions.

"Well it'll be just fine. We'll get this done before anyone else gets hurt. I swear we'll find him." i said holding out my pinky.

He closed the pinky promise. The town was only a mile or 2 away and we were already there. It was now noon. still at least 6 hours to kill before sun down.

"Say, how about this." I said and he looked over at me.

"We look for Tanjiro the 6 hours we have before sun down." I suggested.