Chapter 3

Emmas P.O.V

''Should we get in?'' Niall asked and I saw how he shiverd in his t-shirt. I nodded and stood up. Niall was still sitting so I reached him my hand and helped him up. When we got in all the boys where sitting in the livingroom. I saw the looks they gave Niall and me but I tried not ot care.

''So Emma how's Sweden'' Harry asked and cleard his throath. I gave him a look and sat down in one of the armchairs by the fireplace. ''Oh you know, it's Swedish'' I said and rolled my eyes at him. He smiled a dirty smile to me and gave me the finger. ''Ohh… You will regret that Mr.Styles'' I said and gave him a finger back.

''i like how you call me Mr.Styles, It makes me feel old'' he said and i stuck out my tongue at him. ''So aren't you old?'' I asked and he gave me the finger again. And I had to give myself a mental slap to keep the giggle that wanted to escape inside. ''I think I will go to sleep'' I said and pulled myself up from the armchair. '''Butit's only 6pm'' Liam said but I was already in the stairs on my way to my room. I pulled all of my clothes of and got in to my own bath room. I waited to go into the shower until the water was lukewarm. I stood there and let the dirt follow the water. My thoughts buzzed around in my head and after half an hour I steped out. I smelled like strawberries from my body lotion and my new shaved skin was soft. I opened my suitcase and pulled out a couple of new panties and putted on my pink little pyjamas.

I crawled into bed and felt asleep faster then I thought was possible.

I woke up by the sun shining through the window. I just lay there for a moment. Looking through the window and saw the lake, the forest around the lake. When I looked at the clock it was only 6:30am and everyone was probably asleep. But there where no chance that I could go back to sleep now. So I quietly put on my bikini took a towel and sneeked out. As fast as I was outside the house clear air filled my lungs. I slowly walk towards the lake my feets where barefoot so I could feel the soft green grass turn into the sand that was right before the waterside. As fast as my foot met the lukewarm foot I heard something behind me. I turned around to see Niall stumbling out from the woods. He hadn't seen me yet so I just stod there and watched him trying to get leafs out from his hair. When he saw me he blushed and cleard his throat.

''Couldn't sleep either?'' he asked me and I nodded. ''So what did you do in the woods?'' I asked him with a skirk on my face. ''Toilet'' he answerd shyly and walked down to me.

Nialls P.O.V

She was stunning, but she seemed so closed. Like no one could ever break thruogh her shell. Like she had put up walls to protect herself. She was so beautiful it kinda hurted me bet I keept up well and hided it as good as I could. I knew that if Liam got to know about the thought I had had of his cousin the other day, and the fantasies that had drow me crazy the same night he would kill me. You weren't supposed to feel like THAT for your best mates  cousin.

The thoughts of the thoughts I had had the other day and the sight of her in bikini made me turn very sexuall frustrated so to hide everything from her I took a chance when she looked out on the lake and as fast as I could I runned past her and in to the cold water and dived. The water made my hard on diseapper and when I looked up Emma dived in to. When she came up and broke the water she was just infront of me. Close enough to touch. ''Hi there'' I smiled as cheekely as I could towards her and gave her my hands to hold since she where so short she didn't touch the bottom.

Harrys P.O.V

I had seen Emma leave in her bikini but instead of following her I had watched her from my room wich had a perfect viwe over the lake. I also saw how Emma and Niall where playing in the water. I found Emma very attractiv and thats why I was kinda pissed on Niall for taking every chance to be with her he could. And she seemed so much nicer to him than anyone of us others. And when I had asked her about Sweden she had only answerd short and then she where gon to bed so i didn't get another chance, while Niall had talked to her two times yesterday and now, they where bathing and playing around in the lake seeming to have the time of their lives. I watched them swim and dive until I couln't stand it anymore. I sat down on my bed.

This wasn't love, It wasn't and I knew it. I just found Emma very attractive and I wanted to get to now her but there Niall was probably already planning on asking her out. Well if he dared of course. But Niall had always been shy when it came to girls since he went to a all boy school and well he didnt think of that half the female population would murder to be asked out by him. But half of the female population also would kill to be asked on a date by me and I wouldn't stop until I had Emma on a date. But I needed to do it befor Niall cause otherwise she would be lost to him forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Hope I didn't rush it to much!