Chapter one

Emma's P.O.V

''I slowly looked me around for the sign with my name on. But it was nowhere to be found. I sighed and sat down on my suitcase. I heard some loud laughs from across the room and when i looked up i saw five boys around my age walking in. One of them (the one with shaved head) had a sign saying ''Carlsson'' in his hand and i realized that one of them must be my cousin. I sighed again, terrified of the thought of spending a whole summer vacation in a new country, a new city and with new people… Who by the way seemed to only be boys. They stopped and the guy with the sign held it up in the air for everyone to see it. i slowly stood up and made my way towards them. They didn't realize me until I was right in front of them, but i wasn't surprised my 1.58 centimeters wheren't to boast about.

''Hi are you…'' the guy stopped and looked at a paper in his hand. ''…Emma? I'm Liam!'' he continued and I sighed a third time in less then a hour.

Great I'm his long lost cousin and he dosen't even remember my name!

''Yes I'm Emma'' I answered angrily and started to walk toward the exit. When I was right in front of the door I turned around just to see the boys at the same spot as before, but now staring after me. I waved at them and Liam shook his head in a almost invisible motion before heading in my direction. There where a silent walk to the car. The boys helped me in with my suitcases while i walked to the passenger seat.

I saw a curly haired boy pull out the keys to the car and as fast he unlocked it I jumped in onto my seat. It was some weird music on the radio so I pulled out one of my cd's and putted it in the stereo. It was Magnus Ugglas-Kung i baren a Swedish song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F2hFO3TMg

All of the boys looked at me but I didn't say anything. I just rested my head on the window and before i knew everything was black. I woke up oby something tapping my shoulder and when i opened my eyes to see what it was a couple of brown eyes met my blue ones. ''Ohh, perfect timing'' Liam laughed and nodded through the widow and when my eyes followed his  I saw a big house just next to the lake.

''So this is it?'' I asked and he nodded i realized that i only knew Liam's name. I looked at the blond on who sat right behind me. He smiled at me but i ignored it and started to look at the other boys. It was completely silent in the car until Liam cleared his throat. Everyone turned to face Liam and he nervously started to blink. ''Well… may… maybe we should get in?'' he stuttered. The curly haired one nodded and soon they where all out of the car and on their way to the house pulling MY suitcases behinf them. I angrily furrowed my eyebrows and got out of the car to. When i went inside the house i heard loud laughes again. I followed them and got to the livingroom where they all was sitting/laying over the sofa and armchairs. ''Hi blondie'' the curly haired one shouted to me and with a sigh I turned to face him. ''Yea what do you want curly?'' I asked and he seemed shoked that I alredy had found him a nickname. ''I'm Niall'' the blond one said and gave me his hand, but i ignored it and sat down on the floor and looked on the tv instead. ''Emma? Can't you atleast try? We only try to be nice'' a vouice (i guess it was Liam) said. I stood up angrily.

''IT'S NOT LIKE I ASKED TO BE HERE! NOBODY ASKED ME WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT, I NEVER WANTED TO GO! I'M JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU LIAM! I SURVIVED 17 YEARS WITHOUT YOU, SO I DON'T GET WHY YOU NEED TO SEEK ME UP WHEN I DO PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT YOU!!!! I NEVER ASKED TO LEAVE SWEDEN AND COME HERE WITH YOU BASTARDS THE WHOLE SUMMER! I COULD'VE BEEN HOME WITH MY FRIENDS IN SWEDEN NOW!''

In anger I walked out to the porch and sat down there. Tears streaming down my face. I had promised mum and dad to behave… What would they think of me now?

-------------------------------------------

So my first chapter! Good Bad? -Xoxo Sanna