twenty seven

excuse mistakes

"I need to talk to you." Dior stated as her heart raced ten miles per minutes. Luckily Sahara, Paige. and Sevyn was sleep so she decided that now was the perfect time.

"About what? I'm tired as fuck." Ja'Kye replied.

"Something important, and before you just make a decision I really want you to think about it." Dior said.

"Baby stop beating around the bush and say what you gotta say." Ja'Kye sighed.

Dior rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone. She went to the message that Sierra sent her and handed it to Ja'Kye. "She wants us to meet up to talk about some things I guess. I don't know why or how she even found my page but I didn't text back yet."

Ja'Kye's face was scrunched up in the nastiest face ever. "Why yeen block her?"

"Pa—No! You should've been blocked her. She not finna try to come back into ma ma life. She lost all that when she left her in that alley. Aint shit to talk about." Ja'Kye fussed.

"First of all don't cut me off nomo. Second maybe she just wants to say thank you." Dior frowned.

"Well she can text you. She not finna see ma ma." Ja'Kye shrugged.

"I'm saying though, what if we see her out in public randomly and she tries to come up to us or Sahara. I just want her to know that we don't want any dealings with her." Dior stated.

"So what you tryna say Dior, you wanna meet with the girl who put ma ma through hell?" Ja'Kye asked for clarity.

"Yes. I don't care about what she has to say, I care about Sahara's safety. I want this lady to know that she'll no longer be apart of Sahara's life and to go back to wherever she came from." Dior nodded.

"Whatever set the shit up, ma ma not going though." Ja'Kye shrugged. Ja'Kye didn't totally agree with where Dior was coming from, however she did have a slight point. One thing for sure though, Sahara wasn't going with them.

"Ok, she wasn't going anyway." Dior shrugged back texting Sierra that they'll meet up.

"And we only staying for five minutes, if she late oh well she blew her chance." Ja'Kye added on.

"And she better choose her words wisely, cause honestly I'm not gone care about nothing she gotta say." He added on again.

"And—Shut the fuck up Ja'Kye!" Dior snapped. Ja'Kye smirked and laid back on the bed stretched out.

"Always talking for no reason, just shut the fuck up." She added on.

"You shut the fuck up!" Ja'Kye repeated.

"If you ain't gone make me, shut the fuck up!" Dior shrugged.

Ja'Kye hopped up and slammed Dior on the bed. He tried to pin her arms down but Dior was strong as hell. She used her upper body to get from underneath him and jumped on his back. Ja'Kye flipped them back on the bed as they both started wrestling with each other.

"Daddy, I pee on myself!" Sahara mugged from the room door.

Ja'Kye smacked his lips. "Ma Ma I told you if I gave you the apple juice, that you need to go to the bathroom."

"Haha, should've never gave it to her." Dior chuckled. Dior knew not to never give Sahara apple juice before bed because it would run right through.

But Ja'Kye being that he struggled with telling Sahara no, now he definitely regretted his decision.

"C'mon daddy hurry!" Sahara groaned.

"Mane c'mon pee pee girl." Ja'Kye mumbled taking her hand.