twenty

excuse mistakes

"Baby what's wrong with her, I'm about to cry." Dior sniffled holding a screaming crying Sahara.

"I don't know baby let me see her." Ja'Kye sighed. Dior layed Sahara in Ja'Kye's arms and grabbed her phone.

Sahara had been crying for twenty minutes straight at the top of their lungs. She woke the whole house, scaring everyone. They thought that maybe she had fell or something but the thing was, Sahara was still asleep. She was crying in her sleep.

"Baby go get Tubby." Ja'Kye stated.

"Wake up ma ma. It's okay, open your eyes." Ja'Kye whispered into Sahara's ears.

Sahara continued crying in her sleep making Ja'Kye's eyes water. "Ma Ma I promise you okay, just wake up baby I'm right here."

"Hm here go Tubby and I got her some apple juice." Dior sighed.

"Baby I promise I'm right here. Just open your eyes ma ma. She having one of them night terrors. We gotta wake her up." Ja'Kye mumbled.

Sahara's started squirming around in Ja'Kye's arm grabbing her head. Her sobs started getting louder and louder as she squirmed around.

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Dior pouted swinging Tubby around by his arms.

"They not gone do nothing, she having a night terror. She just gotta wake up from it." Ja'Kye replied walking around the room kissing Sahara's face.

"Ma Ma, you hear daddy voice? Open your eyes for me. I'm not gone let nothing happen to you." Ja'Kye whispered into Sahara's ear.

Sahara's cries started dying down turning into small whines. Her eyes fluttered open and when she seen her mom and dad she relaxed.

"I'm right here ma ma, everything okay." Ja'Kye stated kissing Sahara's forehead.

Sahara's stared at Ja'Kye for a good three minutes before her eyes closed back.

"Okay she literally got me worried." Dior frowned laying back down.

"She good night terrors happen sometimes in babies, it's like they screaming or like in a lot of fear while still sleep. And it take them a while to realize that they having one." Ja'Kye mumbled laying down with Sahara on top of him.

"I don't like it." Dior pouted snuggling up against Ja'Kye's side.

"Me neither."

——-

"C'mere ma ma." Ja'Kye yelled from downstairs. Today Sahara was finally going to meet Alexis and Reagan's kids and Paige was also going to link with Arielle.

"Daddy I play with Sev." Sahara giggled running down the stairs with her hair flying everywhere.

"Mhm ma ma you got toys everywhere, go take em to your room." Ja'Kye replied.

"I aint do that, Tubby did." Sahara pouted picking up the toys.

"Lying on that dirty ass bear." Ja'Kye mumbled.

"Baby you seen her white forces?" Dior sighed coming down the stairs with her purse and the hair bucket.

"They in my car. But put her on them new ones, I just bought us some more." Ja'Kye replied.

"Baby we got over six pairs of white forces that's enough." Dior frowned.

"Uh uh they get dirty and ma ma crease all hers so she gotta get a new pair. She can't be looking raggedy." Ja'Kye shrugged.