Information about your pokemon.

I'm not that good at description but here you go.

Greninja (Female)

Personality:

Scared, doubtful, obeying

Cheerful, strong, a bit scared

Backstory/How you met:

Your Greninja used to have a trainer when she was a froakie. Her trainer was a very abusive one. Whenever she disobeyed her trainers orders or do something wrong, her trainer would hit her or throw her around. She evolved into a Frogadier within her despression and pushed herself to become stronger. She would sometimes get hit but, got used to it when she was a Froakie. She was abandoned by her trainer and lived by herself for a while before meeting you. She was scared of you and obeyed every order you said. Though, you opened her heart with your kindness and introduced her to your other pokemon.  She felt like she finally belonged somewhere..............she evolved to Greninja as she had joined your team. She was still hesitant around you and was still afraid of what you would do to her when she did a mistake. You understood Greninja and helped her get through her fears. It did help......but she did still have a little fear whelming inside of her. 

So yeah.....thats basically her backstory. Moving on!

Gardevoir (Female)

Personality:

Brave, calm, strong.

How you met:

You met Gardevoir as a Kirlia. She was fighting a burglar who wanted to capture her and sell her for money. She was fighting a strong magmar. You helped her out with Eevee and barely won. The burglar ran away and you helped out Kirlia. She had a few deep scratches that you bandaged up. You then carried her to the nearest pokemon centre and got her checked up. She was feeling better than before, but still needed to rest a bit. After a while you stayed with her and made sure she gets enough rest, you  and her became friends. She become your pokemon and she evolved into Gardevoir after a gym battle in Kalos.

Staraptor (Male)

Personality:

Loyal, Protective, Caring.

How you met:

You met Staraptor in a forest filled of young wild pokemon. He was there making sure everyone was getting enough food and rest. He was basically the older sibling of all the pokemon. You were there and made some delicious pokemon food while Staraptor was out finding some food. He came back after awhile and saw you there. You were interacting with the pokemon, feeding them, playing with them and helping the ones who were hurt. He respected you, even though you were a mere stranger. You weren't a threat or had any bad intentions towards to young pokemon, so he didn't attack you. You stayed at the forest for a while and Staraptor wanted you to be his trainer. You were surprised.....yet not surprised?. You had a pokeball in your hands as Staraptor pecked on the button. After that you had caught him and named him N/n at times.

Decidueye (Male)

Personality:

Serious, a bit awkward, strong, careful, observant.

How you met:

You met Decidueye when he was up in a tree stuck. (No literally-- that's how you met him) You had been battling and he was watching you. More like observing you....(not stalking! He's not a stalker!) He was technically an owl.
He had weirdly got tangled in some vines that were apparently on the tree and was hanging down from the branch. It made a loud noise and you checked it out. You found Decidueye tangled in the vines and helped him get out. He felt quite awkward and a bit embarrassed at the situation. You untangled him and he thanked you before flying off somewhere. For the other couple of weeks he did the same thing. Just watch you as you trained and got either tangled or attacked by another pokemon. Soon enough though he became your pokemon and you became his trainer. He had a substantial amount of strength and he helped you get stronger which helped alot.

Eevee (Female)

Personality:

Curious, cheerful, sometimes shy, kind

How you met:

Eevee was your starter Pokemon. She was a rare starter but, you got her. You both instantly shared a bond together but, Eevee was a bit shy. You trained with her and traveled to the outskirts of the Kalos region. She was either, on your shoulder, head or in her pokeball. She became good friends with Pikachu (Ash's Pikachu) and Serena's Eevee. She never evolved though.......which you didn't mind. You had rather kept her as a Eevee.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ohayogozaimasu/Konnichiwa/konbanwa! Hopefully you got an idea about your pokemon and their personalities/backstory. Sorry if there long.....I couldn't help myself😅 Anyways,

✨Mysterious out!✨