What's happening????

You were training with Ash and his Greninja against your Greninja. To try to get to Ash-Greninja and Y/n-Greninja.

Clemont, Bonnie and Serena were watching the both of you trying to get to your bonded form. You two were battling hard out and in the end
...............it didn't work. You both collapsed on the ground panting.

"It *huff* didn't work *huff* again" You huffed as Ash nodded tiredly.

You two just lied there. Your pokemon joined you but, were knocked out.

"*Sigh* Come on Ash and Y/n! You two worked so hard! Are you just gonna give up now!?" Serena shouted, hopefully trying to get both of you to not give up.

"Yes," You and Ash bluntly said.

The three friends' anime fall.

Like this 👇

They got up and Serena comes over to you and stuffs a couple of macaroons in your face

They got up and Serena comes over to you and stuffs a couple of macaroons in your face. The same with Ash.

"Serena!!" You yelled and jumped up from your lying position. You were annoyed at her but, stopped when you tasted the delicious macaroons.

".....Mmm! Delicious! Can I have some more?" You said with sparkles in your eyes. Then Ash came to your side asking the same thing.

"*Sighs* Fine....only if you continue to train more and get your Bonding stats higher," She said sternly.

"Ok....." You and Ash sighed. Serena then grabbed her basket full of macaroons as you and Ash devoured them down. Serena also gave some poke puffs to the Greninjas.

A few minutes later.......

You and Ash had finally gotten to your Greninja state. And as you did, the both of you battled it out. It was a draw in the end though.

All of you then celebrated with a dinner made by Clemont and Bonnie. As Serena made the deserts, which you helped out with. Through that day of eating, you laughed and smiled. It was the best!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day........but you were greeted by the one and only.........

Team Rocket.

"Haha! Did you twerps have a nice sleep? I hope we didn't disturb you! Haha!" Jessie said laughing.

You clenched your teeth as you got ready to bring out your pokemon.

"This is meowtastic! Now we can finally get that twerp's Pikachu!" Meowth said.

You were the only one awake so you had to deal with team Rocket yourself.

"Greninja! Come on out!" You shouted throwing your pokeball into the air. An F/c light appeared out of it and Greninja stood in front of you. You caught the pokeball and put it back in your belt.