Prologue

Albus paced back and forth in his office, His attention snapping to the door once Severus and Minerva stormed in while in worried rage.

"We heard about what happened Albus. Did she really escape?" Minerva frantic than ever, Her accent flaring up even more due to the state of her mind. Albus nodded solemnly before continuing to pace.

"What shall we do then?" Severus drawled, keeping his composure as he watched the headmaster pace around the large office.

"Raise security, If she comes within Hogwarts we'll send her back to the cell she crawled out of. She's as unpredictable and dangerous as a dragon." He looked back over at the most recent Daily Profit that resides on his desk. His gaze travelling down to the girl with a sickly sweet grin, even wider then any wizard or muggle can physically pull, Struggling and thrashing against the restraints. The hair covering her eyes shift with every movement to reveal her eyes for a second. Her elliptically-shaped pupils piercing at whoever glares at the camera as she lets out a silent insane laugh.

He looked away and back at the two with a sigh. "Let the students know." Severus and Minerva nod as they walk out of the office. Albus sighs as he falls into his throne behind his desk, picking up the Newspaper and looking at the deranged monster on the picture.

Somewhere else a Ball of smoke glided through waves of trees within the nearby forest. It followed a trail, weaving through the thick trunks and down the dark path, before resting on a branch and taking a solid form of a black Maine Coon cat, Vibrant pastel purple stripes run over her fur as her eyes glow through the dark.

Her tail flicked back and forth as her constant purr rumbles from her throat, her grin on her face as per usual. Her tongue dragged gently across her paw pads and she then looks about to grab her bearings.

It was all just waves of trees and vines. She let out a sigh and poofed back into a ball of tumbling smoke before flying off without any destination in mind. After all, if you have no direction on where you want to go, then the direction doesn't really matter.

A/N: I know the prologue is short, I'm sorry for that. BUT I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless! Please leave any advice and if you have any idea's please leave them down in the comments! I love you all and hope to see you here soon! xxx