Chapter 61

Before I start I just want to say:

Thank you for reading.

You guys are the best.

I may be the crappy writer that you all pity and are only reading this out of sympathy

Please remember

I appreciate it

A lot

You guys make me happy

:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man walks towards us, looking at us as if we were old friends that had returned after so long. I still couldn't figure out who he was though, but like I said, he definitely looked familiar.

'Why do you look so angry, Claude?' He said, clearly in a taunting manner 'Aren't you happy to see me? Its been a long time hasn't it, how many years, do you remember?'

Claude simply glared at him.

'How many years, Claude?' He repeated.

The guy with the copper colored hair finally added 'Its been 11 years, right boss-'

But before he could finish, the middle aged man suddenly smached him across the face. 'I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!' He boomed, his eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets. Then he finally calmed down and continued 'I was talking to Claude...'

The man with the purple hair sniggered as the copper haired guy stepped back and returned to his position, rubbing his swollen, red cheek. (A/N That's what he gets for smacking Claude though).

'Nice going, Dillan,' I heard him whisper with a smug look on his face.

'Fuck off, Francis,' he spat back, still clutching his cheek.

The other man ignored them and continued to speak to us. 'Did you think for once, Claude...' He paused, and looked down at him 'That you could kill one of my men and get away with it?' I stiffened; They think Claude killed Allen.

'I...' My voice came out as a squeak. Claude shot a glare at me, forbidding me to speak.

'I didn't know he was a demon hunter.' Claude finally said.

The man laughed 'Then why did you kill him?'

'I was jealous...' His voice was low 'He was dating Raven-'

'So you killed him?'

'That's messed up.' Francis remarked under his breath, running his fingers through his purple, artificially colored hair.

'Demons are ruthless creature,' he chuckled, ruffling Claude's hair as if he was a little kid. He flinched, growling a bit as well, obviously not liking the man touching him.

Then Claude looked across at me, as if he was making sure I was alright. I gave him a 'I'm fine' look and he turned away.

'Demons are ruthless creatures...' The man repeated, only this time in a much lower voice.

(A/N Dillan and Francis... Very important characters. And the middle aged man, well, I still haven't even named him; I STRUGGLE AT NAMING CHARATERS SORRY. Might come up with a name by next chapter but until then, PLEASE SUGGEST ANY NAMES THAT WILL SUIT THIS CHARACTER PLEASE I NEED HELP AND I WILL GIVE A SHOUTOUT TO WHOEVER'S SUGGESTION I CHOOSE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Also apologies for this short chapter)