Chapter 14

Matteo's pov

"Riley you know i need you" i grabbed her arm trying to stop her from leaving .

"Matteo i don't wanna make this any harder"

I grabbed her bags and threw them down the stairs .

"What the fuck matteo?!"

"I said i don't want you to leave"

"My brother is waiting at the airport okay i need to go"

"Name your price"

"How many times must i tell you it's not about money?"

"C'mon please riley"

"Why can't you understand no?"

"Because of you i don't want you leaving me quite yet"

I can't believe im begging a woman to stay in my life . Im definately disgusted by myself but i don't want her leaving . Im way to infatuated to let her go easy .

She walked down the stairs and grabbed her bags and opened the door .

"Tell ava i will miss her okay?"

"No tell her yourself"

"Like i said i don't wanna make this any harder"

She closed the door and i let out a growl . I rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

"Riley wait!"

She was about to get in the car when i grabbed her and kissed her.
She froze up but eventually kissed back . She held the back of my head and stopped .

"I really wish i didn't have to leave" she sighed .

"Then don't"

"What about my safety, this isn't healthy"

"Since you started living here what have you seen to make you traumatised?"

"Well that dead dude"

"Except him"

"Well nothing"

"Im the guy that your going be safest with"

"What about jake"

"He can come live here till he get's a flight back and see for himself that you're perfectly safe"

She sighed and looked down at her phone .

I lifted her head and kissed her again . I lifted her up and carried her back into the house. I just need her in this house.

"You're mine now and i don't want you going anywhere"

She looked down and reluctantly looked me in the eyes.

"You sure this is a good idea?"

"You can back out if you want"

"Okay im out"

"I guess that's it" i sighed and was about to put her back down .

"Im joking I'll give this a try"

"What about the dead guy?"

"He's gone and i will make you never see something like that ever again okay?"

"Okay" she grabbed my face. "Don't hurt me"

"I would never hurt you"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

I headed up to her room and threw her on the bed. I immediately climed on top of her and continued to kiss her.

"What about ava?"

"Fast asleep" i kissed her neck and she put her legs around my waist. She put her small hand on my neck and deepend the kiss . Our kiss started lightly and became more urgent .

Her hips tilted against mine and i let out a groan.
I flipped us so that she was on top . She slipped down , unfastened my pants , took off my boxes and brushed the length of my dick with her palm before putting it in her mouth.

I let out a throaty moan and grabbed a fistfull of her hair .
She rolled her mouth from base to tip .

"Fuck!"

I pulled her back up so that we were face to face again . I removed all her clothes, slid my hand between her legs . I nuzzled my head between her neck and kissed my way up to her earlobe . She let out a moan .

Oh!" She whispered as i worked my fingers against her slick seam and she lost herself in her own pleasure.
I watched as she squeezed her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against my wrist and snapped her hips back up before she froze and the muscles tensed up and i felt her cum .

Before she could recover i rolled her onto her back and thrusted inside her. Her nails dug into my back as i trusted more faster .

I put both of her arms over her head and went even faster .

"Oh matteo!" She moaned .

"You feel so good" i groaned and went deeper . I let go of her hands and she gripped my shoulders and whispered my name in my ear over and over .

"You're mine now mi amore"

Her legs clamped around my waist.

"Im gonna come" she yelled .

"Me too" i trusted a couple of times till we both came together.

As soon as we were done , riley rolled into my arms curling herself against my chest . She layed her head on my chest and i kissed her forehead.

She suddenly lifted up her head and stared into my eyes.

"Did we use a condom?"

"I don't think so"

"Guess there's plan b"

"Yeah"

"I can't believe we just did that"

"Do you regret it?"

"No, i just never thought i would be in bed with an actual mobster"

"Well aren't you lucky" i smirked before pecking her lips.

"So what's the deal with lucia?"

"You really want to bring her up now?"

"Yup"

"I used to sleep with her after my wife died"

"Wow"

"She was just a warm body, i had no idea how to live without ava's mother and i didn't know how to take care of ava without her help"

"When did your wife die?"

"On ava's first birthday, i found out that she was sleeping with the man i once called a friend and they both ended up dead"

"How did they die?"

"No idea"

"Do you still love her?"

"No, she meant nothing to me after i found out about the affair i got disgusted that i made that woman my wife and the mother of my kid"

"Woah"

"That's over with for good"

"Are you sure?"

"I only want you, orsetto"

"You 'want' me"

"I need you and i want you, amore"

"I guess you need to prove yourself then"

"Oh i will" i chuckled.

"Okay" she rested her head on my chest while i played with her hair . I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes as well .