Chapter 06

Riley's pov

Ava and i were getting ready to leave to matteo's private plane yeah i know! Dude got a private plane sheesh.

Tatiana glared at me as i got into the back of the car . She's really inlove with matteo that's cute...

"We're going to see my daddy" ava did a little happy dance and i smiled .

I love seeing her excited and this is just making me miss my dad even more .

We arrived at the airport and got onto the plane .

"Abel!" Ava yelled and the pilot came out of the cockpit .

"Ava!" This abel guy yelled and spinned ava in the air .

"Hey im abel the family pilot" abel introduced himself.

"Riley im ava's new nanny"

"She's cool" ava said and abel chuckled.

"Yeah i bet she is"

Not gonna lie abel is kinda cute but i can't think about such stuff while doing my job.

"Im gonna go fly the plane" he chuckled lightly .

"Okay"

Ava sat next to me and i buckled her in and did the same for myself.

"You excited to see your dad?"

"Yes yes yes"  i think i shouldn't have gave her a hot chocolate  . You live and you learn .

I texted my mom just to keep her updated.

{After the flight}

"There's daddy's car!" Ava yelled and ran to the car.

"Ava wait up" i sighed and grabbed my bag .

"No need" abel grabbed our bags and carried it to the car .
I went over to ava and bend down to her level .

"Listen i need you to not run away from me okay?"

"Okay" she nodded and hugged me.

"principessa!" Matteo yelled and ava's eyes lit up and she ran straight into matteo's arms . Okay that was cute .

"Orsetto" matteo smiled and hugged me . Okay then...
He is so affectionate . I come from a very emotionally distant home so hugs and shit is completely foreign to me.

"Papà!" Ava yelled trying to get his attention"

"Sì?"

"I wanna go now" she pulled him by the hand and went to the car .

We got into the back of this limo. Yeah a fucking limo?! I really wanna know what this dude do for a living .

As we were driving ava and matteo were talking about random things . They are so cute ! I was texting my mom just to have someone to talk to since my brother and i barely talk. Since our dad died things have been a little colder and the fact that i was being blamed for his death which i know now is completely bullshit since im not Edmund kemper who just kills his parent.  A robber killed my dad but my brother refuses to believe that ... weird right?
Sorry for rambling shit

"You okay?"

I looked up from my phone and nodded.

"Yeah im good" i smiled.

He rubbed my thigh and went back to talking with ava . Did he just? Is my mind fucking with me? Or the wattpad books making my mind spiral. Shit he's such a mind fuck

I ignored that little thigh moment and went back to talking to my mom when we stopped at a loft .

We got out and the chauffeur took our bags up .  Oh to be ava and live like this without having to work...

"Okay so what do you two wanna do?" Matteo asked as we went into his place .

"Papà i wanna play with you"

"Anything for you principessa" he smiled .

"Why dont you and riley go set up a movie for us Antonio will show you around"

We nodded and Antonio took us to our rooms to freshen up . I put my bags on the bed and took out a pair of sweats and a oversized shirt . I went and took a hot shower and got dressed.

I put my hair in a low ponytail and walked out and saw ava about to climb on the banster.

"Ava no" i grabbed her from the banster and put her back down .

"It looked like fun" she frowned.

"Well i don't want you getting hurt okay?"

"Fine" she sighed .

Antonio took us to the movie room and we went and sat down .

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Shrek!"

Just as i put on shrek matteo entered and sat with us .

"One of my favourites" he smirked and grabbed a bowl of popcorn . I was already munching on candy and ava was already brainwashed by the movie in a good way obvi

Ava finally noticed her dad's presence and immediately jumped in between us . She rested her head on his chest and he kissed her forehead .

I couldn't help but aww outloud and they both looked at me.

"What? You guys are adorable"

Matteo chuckled lightly .

"Gracì"

After the movie ava was fast asleep so i decided to take her to bed . Matteo decided to stay a little longer . I put ava to bed and headed to my 'room'
I took off my sweats and oversized shirt and put on a white vest and left my underwear on.

I was about to head to bed when i heard a knock . I went and opened my door and matteo came in .

"I'm gonna be out for the night secruity is tight so please just stay inside"

He was pacing in the room and i stood infront of him so he could stop . People that pace make me anxious .

"I promise you go do what you have to do"

"Thank you riley"

"Its my job"

He looked down and raised his brows . Shit

"Go you have a thing" i basically pushed him out of my room out of embrassment .

"No i wanna stay" he smirked.

I shut the door in his face and took in a deep breath . I climbed into bed and went to sleep . I can't believe he's so damn forward... i guess that's just his personality but i can't afford to get wrapped up in anything about him. I must say his daughter is the absolute cutest and im looking forward to looking after her.