Chapter 74

After Su Ling finished drawing the renovation plan, he looked up and met Gu Liheng's eyes. He raised his eyebrows, "Why are you staring at me?"

Getting caught for staring, a slightly embarrassed expression appeared on Gu Liheng’s face. Then, his eyes fell on the holographic screen in front of Su Ling and he asked, "You’re done?"

Su Ling's eyes curved up. He did not continue to tease Gu Liheng for changing the subject and started talking about his idea of transforming the spiritual plant room.

Gu Liheng nodded his head after hearing the idea, "Okay, I will get someone to change it tomorrow."

In the evening, after dinner, Su Ling pulled Gu Liheng to go out for a walk. Gu Liheng glanced out of the window, the sky is not fully dark yet. His eyes flickered and he said, "I have a gift for you."

Su Ling: "Gift?"

Gu Liheng uttered an En and led Su Ling to the front yard. The night lights were very bright, and Su Ling saw the speed car parked in front of the entrance right away. Speed cars are different from ordinary cars. It has 2 driving modes, either by land or by air. The metal shell of the dark blue speed car shone under the light. Its overall curves are smooth, and it looks very cool.

The sight of the speed car makes Su Ling's eyes lit up immediately, and he turned around to ask, "It’s for me?"

Gu Liheng nodded, "En," Seeing that Su Ling liked it, Gu Liheng had a smile in his eyes and suggested, "Shall I drive you around?"

Su Ling nodded immediately, "Okay!"

The two got into the car and Su Ling sat in the passenger seat beside Gu Liheng. As the car left the ground and getting further and further away, his eyes were bright with amazement and he was very excited, "Is it difficult to get a speed car driving license?"

"No, it’s not difficult." When Gu Liheng spoke, he was facing Su Ling and didn't even have to look at the control.

Su Ling laughed, "Then I must get a driver's license as soon as possible."

Gu Liheng: "I can teach you." And so, he drove the speed car around the villa.

Su Ling watched the scenery outside the window for a long time. Then his gaze fell on the control interface.

Gu Liheng explained, "Speed cars have an automatic driving system just like ordinary cars, but sometimes birds fly by in the air. So, driving speed car demands more attention as the driver needs to make some adjustments from time to time."

Su Ling nodded in understanding and listened carefully to his introduction of each button.

After flying around for more than half an hour and the sky has completely darkened, Gu Liheng drove the speed car back to the villa. Upon getting off the car, Gu Liheng took Su Ling's hand and said, "Come with me to a place."

Su Ling raised his eyebrows, "Where?" Didn't they just come back? Gu Liheng led him through the living room. The lights in the living room went out behind them, and his vision instantly dimmed. Su Ling turned his head subconsciously but Gu Liheng shook his hand and held him by his waist. Then he(GLH) said in a deep voice, "Don't be afraid."

Su Ling's heartbeat quickened by the tone. Suddenly realized something, he chuckled, "You got me out of the villa on purpose?"

Gu Liheng sighed slightly, "You managed to guess it? So there’s no more surprise?"

"I didn't guess anything." Su Ling said immediately.

In the darkness, the corner of Gu Liheng's mouth raised, and he embraced Su Ling to continue walking forward, crossing the corridor, to the dark backyard. The moment they stepped on the grass in the backyard, the area in front of them suddenly lit up. Red roses filled the entire area and it was red color as far as the eyes can see.