Chapter 59

Standing in the spiritual plant room, Su Ling felt a strong sense of surrealism. The spiritual plants are learning how to read! After 3 seconds, he eventually calmed down. This is spiritual plants we are talking about. It's not surprising to know that they can learn to read since that they can share mental images with him and could draw simple pictures. After all, the spiritual plants in Belle are originally a kind of intelligent organism, but its IQ is not high— or perhaps it’s just the humans who think that they are not intelligent.

Seeing the 2 plants studying hard, Su Ling took Gu Liheng to the sample room earlier and continued to search for a spiritual plant scent that is suitable for Gu Liheng. Although male god’s sleep quality is very good these days, the main reason was they were sleeping together on the same bad; every day before going to bed was sweet torture. If they continue on with this pattern, they would probably get ‘overheated’ one day (from restraining themselves). Right now, there is no suitable fragrance, and they may have to sleep separately later. Su Ling feels that it is crucial to make a fragrance suitable for male god. Male god will have urgent documents to read from time to time during this vacation. That means when he started working again, his work pressure will be even greater.

For the next 2 days, both of them stayed in the sample room most of the time, and all the plant samples were seen and smelled by them. Su Ling sorted out his notes and selected 20 spiritual plants’ scent that seems to work the best. Gu Liheng ordered the people to send these spiritual plants to the villa. At the end of the week in the research building, Su Ling packed up and placed all of his spiritual plant in the space storage one by one. Xian Mo Yu cooperated very well, but Lóng Mo Téng was determined not to get in and stayed wrapped around his wrist. Seeing that Lóng Mo Téng won’t occupy much space and did not affect him, he left it alone. He bid farewell to Director Li and the researcher team and left the association building.

Upon returning to the villa, Su Ling went to the spiritual plant room and took out the spiritual plants. Immediately when Xian Mo Yu came out, Lóng Mo Téng swiftly moves onto Xian Mo Yu’s petals, and then skillfully turned on the computer. Su Ling smiled, he simply prepared the nutrient solution for them and left, not wanting to disturb them from studying. He walked out of the spiritual plant room and asked Gu Liheng, "Have the spiritual plants you bought arrived?"

"They are In the backyard," Gu Liheng pulled him, feeling a little helpless with the young man's diligence, "but let’s have dinner first."

After dinner, Su Ling received a message from Director Wang, it was the program schedule of the science program. He replied after reading it.

"Xian Mo Yu now only drinks nutrient solution. On-site hunting is not suitable. If you want to introduce that to the audience, the spiritual plant registration association has related videos."

The science program would be broadcasted live throughout the whole process. There will be some interactive sessions, and a large proportion of the audience were students. Since this time it involves spiritual plants, there must be a lot of Omega audiences. Hence, if the hunting process was demonstrated on the spot, many people are likely to get scared.

Director Wang: "I will communicate with the association first, then I’ll contact you later after making some adjustments."

Su Ling: "Alright."

After the call, Su Ling took Gu Liheng's hand to the backyard and looked at the newly bought spiritual plants. Afterwards, Gu Liheng went to the gym room to exercise. Worried that his pheromone would interfere with male god’s concentration, Su Ling didn't follow and jogged around the villa. Half an hour later, the pheromone scent on his body was particularly strong due to exercise. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and walked into the living room, heading to the guest room to take a shower.