Chapter Three.

Louis took me to the back of the shop to what seemed like a parking lot, I couldn't really tell because there wasn't any cars parked aside from a certain black van. The door slid open, revealing a load of bags and I managed to spot my own luggage and assumed the rest of my stuff was already brought there.

"How'd you find out which was mine?" I asked to no one at particular.

"Magic." Harry simply said, replying for me. 

I rolled my eyes at his comment. I can't help but notice the huge pink suitcase just sitting next to mine. I stiffened at the thought of someone- ANOTHER GIRL living with them.

I stiffened at the thought of.. Taylor Swift living with them.

"Uhmm.. Harry? Whose is that?" I asked emotionless pointing over to the pink suitcase. 

Harry's smile faded almost instantly at my words. "I thought it was yours."

"HEY YOU."

All heads snapped to the direction of the voice.

"YOU! YES YOU! CURLY HAIRED YOU!"

Harry's eyes widen as he saw the figure running towards him. An angry expression written all over the stranger's face and Harry took off running in an attempt to escape from what was about to happen.

"HEY YOU! CURLY! YOU STOLE MY LUGGAGE! BRING MY PINK SUITCASE BACK, YA TWAT!"

Harry ran fast screaming profanities as he did, dodging the flailing arms of the middle-aged woman that was chasing him.

"I'M SOORRYYY!"  Harry managed to squeak out whilst I throw my head back laughing uncontrollably at the scene before me. The boys noticing Harry's 15 minutes of shame and laughed along too.

"The girls chase Harry for almost every reason" Zayn snickered. "Shall we put some road behind us then?"

~*~

We all hopped in the van, I climbed aboard last (such gentlemen) and ended up sitting in between Harry and Niall.  After what seemed like minutes but felt like hours, I finally found time to breathe and thought over what was I supposed to do. I haven't really made a full-proof plan yet on how to make his life miserable. I'm just squeezing myself into his life at the moment and don't want to shock him.

It's only been a day and I was nervous on how this whole year was going to turn out.

Should I just kill the guy and run with the valuables? I think I might hold on to this case for a bit, this just might be fun. 

It could be easier though. Be all like..

"HEY HARRY, YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH YOUR THINGS, MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL AND EVENTUALLY KILL YOU BUT DON'T WORRY. IT'LL BE..SLOW.-"

A cough broke me out of my thinking trance and I realized I was leaning up most of my weight on Niall. Poor boy, Niall was already sleeping and snoring peacefully. I can't help but mentally giggle at the sight before me. He was adorable.

Slightly shocked by his actions, he wrapped his arm around me and I couldn't resist to cuddle up against him. No one could really resist a Horan hug, can they? A friend of mine named INTERNET informed me of that.

Of course no one would, it's impossible. "Ya getting a bit cozy there, Liz?"  Louis asked grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm grateful for the fact that you didn't call me Lizzybeth because it sounds ridiculous-"