Movie Night Pt2

Walking out of the bathroom, I found the room empty and my clothes on his bed. I frowned, getting dressed in my panties and his over sized t shirt, and followed the stairs down. I walked into the living room and peeked into the kitchen to find Ronnie feeding his dog. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you want some snacks before we start the movie?" He asked, as nonchalant as ever. I shook my head.

"I still have my daiquiri some where."

"In the fridge. Help yourself."

I looked about before I spotted the fridge and walked over. Opening it up, I found containers of food, milk, water, and other contents. Our Styrofoam cups were sitting on the top shelf waiting to be drank.

I picked mine up and a hand reached in and picked up the other. I glanced back to find Ronnie behind me, which didn't surprise me. He seemed to like sneaking up behind me.

Standing up from the fridge, I closed the door and turned around to face the man I had so much feelings for already. He stood there drinking his daquirie as his eyes lingered on me. They rolled down my body, lingering on my exposed legs. I was so thankful I had shaved last night. "Come on." Reaching out, he took my hand and lead me back into the living room.

Sitting on the sofa, he pulled me into his lap and started the movie as I wiggled into a comfortable position. These actions caused him to moan and his arms to wrap around me tighter. I giggled. "Sorry." Though I wasn't. Not really. His moans were throaty and hot. They made my panties wet, except I wasn't wearing any at the moment.

"Naughty girl." He nuzzled my neck and nipped my flesh. I gasped. He was turning me on so much, and from the feel of it, I was doing the same to him.

As the movie grew more into the story arch, Ronnie and I had stopped watching all together. Instead, we sat on the couch, our bodies intertwined in passion as we rode to the hights of orgasm for the third time that night. My legs shook around him as I laid my head on his shoulder and took in his scent. We smelled of sweat, sex, and a mixture of rain water and my coconut body wash.

His hand moved to my head, running his fingers through my hair as he kissed the top of my head. I kissed his shoulder as I held onto him losely. I was exhausted. "Stay the night, Mouse. I'll take care of you."

"Ok." I whispered. He smiled and stood up, dislodging himself from my insides, and I groaned at the loss of him.

"So insatiable." He teased, walking around the sofa and walked up the stairs to his room. He stepped into the shower and turned on the warm water with a little cold, mixing it to the perfect temperature. "Can you stand up, princess?" I nodded and  stood up. Letting him go, I stepped under the spray of the water and let the warmth soak into all my sore muscles. "Turn around."

Doing as he said, I was surprised to find him grabbing the shampoo bottle and squirting some in his hands. He then set about washing my hair, gently lathering and messaging my scalp. It was the best head wash I'd had in forever. He used the same lather to wash his own hair before he grabbed his loofah and poured body wash on it.

I rinsed my hair before moving back so he could step under the spray. I let my eyes roll over his naked body and all of his ink. He was covered. I smiled, wondering how someone as amazing as Ronnie could find any interest in a shy, mentally ill woman like me. Then he turned around and tugged me against his rock hard body. I bit my lip, wondering my my body could handle another round of his rough love. Who was I kidding? Even if it was uncomfortable I wouldn't complain.

"As bad as I want to take you again, I'll wait until tomorrow to give you some rest." He dipped his head down and kissed my lips passionately.

After we finished cleaning up, we dried off and walked into the cold air conditioned room. "Is there any particular side you want me on?" I ask as I look at the large bed. Ronnie chuckles and nods.

"Yeah. Mine." I blushed, rolling my eyes and climb in bed, slipping into the middle of the bed. Ronnie climbed in behind me and tugged me against his chest. I smiled. I liked being in his arms, against his chest. I liked listening to his heart beat. "Now get some sleep."

"Night." I look up and kiss him when he looks down before snuggling into his chest and sliding my leg up over his hip. Within minutes I was out.