Answers, please? (5)

By u/mascatul_007 on Reddit ^^^^^^

Asgore had opened a flower shop underground to sell the underground monster residence flowers from the surface. Frisk never really explored the area's that people live in in New Home apart from Asgore's casle as there wasn't really much need, so she kept on getting lost around the area. Eventually, she finally got there.

"Howdy, Frisk! I didnt expect to see you here today. How may I help you?" Asgore said upon seeing Frisk. He smiled broadly from behind the counter.
"Hey dad! I need to asked you a question." Frisk said nervously, moving towards him. To make it extremely clear how nervous she really was, a bead of sweat rolled down her face. It was a harmless question...right? Why am I so nervous? She thought.
"You dont need to be scared to ask me a question, Frisk." Asgore reassured.
"Do you know anything about the previous Royal Scientist?" Frisk finally blurted out.
"Who, Alphys?" Asgore asked, confused. Although he was right, as Alphys technically wasn't the Royal Scientist anymore, that was not what Frisk was looking for.
"No Asgore, I mean the one before Alphys." Frisk explained. "I figured that you may know alot about him, and I really need answers." Frisk continued, desperate for answers.
"Well, I know about how he disappeared and I remember him being extraordinarily smart. He also introduced me to Sans and eventually lead me to hire Sans to be my judge...but i cant remember his name..." Asgore said, not realising how important some of his information was.

"Interesting." Chara said, with a thoughtful expression.
"So Sans had a strong bond with him, you say." Frisk asked, walking left and right for no apparent reason like a detective in a movie.
"Yes, Sans was a scientist for quite some time, but all his motivation disappeared when the Royal Scientist left for good." Asgore explained.
"I have to notice how you never say that he died directly." Frisk asked, filling that detective role quite well.
"No one knows if he died." Asgore answered. "We know that he fell into the core, but we dont know if he truly died."

"I have to tell you dad, I got most my information from Sans about this situation." Frisk said, initiating their plan. "If he is a former scientist, it would make a tiny bit more sense why he is making a weird machine in his hidden lab involving the Royal Scientist. I think you should ask him about it, as some might call his actions incredibly sus." Frisk said.
"Well, Papyrus called everyone who has access to the surface for a party, I think I can ask Sans about this there." Asgore said, much to Frisk's desire.
"Perfect, I'm glad we could reach an agreement." Frisk said, not breaking character. With that she left the shop, with a smile on her face.
"Also love you dad!" She shouted from outside.

Sans POV:

"Ugh, why are you back, you stupid OP and overrated trashbag?" Flowey shouted upon seeing the familiar skeleton I am. "I forced myself to stay here so I never have to see any of your stupid faces, so why do you keep returning!?" He ranted in frustration.
"listen weed." I hissed, a sound I didnt even realise I could make. "I hate to admit it, but I kinda need your help." I sighed in annoyance, knowing that he would never agree. " I tried to ask ya earlier, but you kinda left me so I'm asking you now."
"Oh! Hee hee hee. The piece of garbage needs help from ME. His arch nemesis. His rival. How interesting is this? If only I had the power to reset now..." he pondered this thought. "I wonder how many outcomes this situation has. Saying: yes, no, maybe, later...The possibilities are endless!"

"listen up you pathetic murderer. this doesn't mean much and I'm losing my patience" I was pretty angry from the fact Flowey thought this was just a way he could mock him. "I have a party to attend for my bro so I need a yes or no." Sans awaited his response.
"What do I need to do?" Flowey asked, he was intrigued.
"just get a set of blueprints from the True Lab." I explained. "I can't get down there myself since the elevator isnt working due to the core being down. you can just tunnel in so your my best bet."
"If you say "I am a retarded piece of shit" I'll do it." Flowey said with a grin. He was still a child at heart, since he died as one.
"K, your a retarded piece of shit, now go."  I said in a hurry. "Also the blueprints are labelled...

3rd person:

☠︎⚐︎❄︎ ✌︎✞︎✌︎✋︎☹︎✌︎👌︎☹︎☜︎📬︎ 💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡︎✏︎

Huh, you want to know what they are labelled? Sorry, that information isnt really public. But at least Flowey knows, so he can get the right blueprints. Anyway, you have a party to see, so go read that part.

☠︎⚐︎❄︎ ✌︎✞︎✌︎✋︎☹︎✌︎👌︎☹︎☜︎📬︎ 💧︎⚐︎☼︎☼︎✡︎✏︎

3rd person:

"I am quite enjoying this celebration party. I havent really been to a party in years so thank you for hosting this." Toriel said to Paprus who was right next to her on the table. Before she ran away to the ruins, she wasn't big on massive gatherings anyway, however the ruins were quite a dull and boring place afters years of being in the secluded place, so she craved big celebrations with music and laughter. Laughter was in a scarce amount there, so she craved Sans's time with her through the door.

"NO PROBLEM, YOUR MAGESTY. YOU SEE, I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND I KNOW HOW TO PARTY! NYEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus said in his very loud voice, letting the entire universe be aware of his presence.
"Wow Papyrus, your cooking has improved drastically! I must be an incredible teacher if you have improved this much!" Undyne complimented through a mouthful of spaghetti.
"Yeah! Undyne is right Papyrus. This is great!" Alphys added, through her familiar stutter.
"THANK YOU, BOTH OF YOU FOR THESE KIND WORDS!" Papyrus exclaimed in happiness. No one has ever liked his cooking so much in such a long time!
"I'm sorry to interrupt but I think I need to ask Sans a very important question that I almost forgot." Asgore interjected. Frisk looked at Asgore and then Sans, who looked confused. This is it. Its gonna happen. Answers!

"That skeleton better give us answers or I'm gonna have to stab someone." Chara saidwhilst holding a ghost knife, like it was the most casual thing to ever do and say. Frisk wasn't worried as it was a 'ghost' knife and couldn't do any damage, but it ws still creepy.

"What is going on in your lab? What machine are you trying to build?" Asgore asked, with a stern expression. He did make a side glance at Frisk which Sans noticed.
"Stop. Right. There." Sans had never sounded so serious before. He closed his eyes in disappointment."kid, what are you trying to do here? why are you so desperate to know things that will never effect you in life? and why bring others into a thing you arent even meant to know in the first place?" Frisk was conflicted. He was right, wasn't he? But she knows now, and is determined to find out this mystery. She didnt want to get go of this subject just yet...
"cant you just let me have my own secrets?" He asked, desperate for peace. Then... a cruel idea came to his mind. He opened his eyes again, this time they were empty. "Or do I have to tell people your own secrets to make you stop?"

Oh crap! Done! Hope you enjoyed! Quite excited for the next chapter. Will Sans do it? What are the others gonna say? What will Asgore say? Is Flowey even gonna get the blueprint? Let's make it tradition to give a random undertale fact in these A/N's. Did you know that undertale's kickstarter raised 10x more money that Toby needed/wanted? (Btw I just remember these and dont proof check them so it may be 5x or something but I think I'm right) Anyway, comment vote etc Bye!

Words: 1409