Different (Lilo Paynlinson) AU

A/N: This is my first Lilo fanfic!!! So bear with me! I hope you like it!

You see Liam and Louis have two very different lifestyles, two very different lives, two very different stories.

Louis has a family, a home to go to, a place to stay. He has everything he wants. He has a massive house, with 6 bedrooms and marble floors. He is what you call rich.

Liam has no home, no where to go, no place to stay. He has nothing. He lives on the streets and lives off the money he finds or gets given to him. He is what you call homeless.

Louis is bubbly, smart and completely crazy. He goes to school, works, drives, does whatever pleases him and he doesn't have anybody to tell him otherwise.

Liam is broken and mute. He lost his voice, lost his happiness, lost his home. He lost everything. He walks around the little town he lives in, hoping maybe he will get somewhere, instead of letting his mind wander to something he doesn't want to do. Suicide.

Louis doesn't have a bad lifestyle. He actually has it perfect. Everything anyone would wish for, but does Louis actually realize what he has?

Liam has a terrible lifestyle. He has nothing but one pair of clothes and one pair of shoes. He doesn't even have a place to call home. All he can think about is his past life, his old family, his brokenness. All he wants is a life like Louis'.

So when Louis sees Liam on the footpath, will he stop? Will he think? Will he be nice and give him something? Or will he be like everybody else and picture Liam as another broken, unwanted person?

Can Louis help Liam?

EDITED: 1/04/2013