𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 - "𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠" 🧭

[Thursday, June 3rd, 2021]

[Hyunjin's POV]
The Finale, the show's final episode, aired today. It would be broadcast live, as I mentioned last time, as it is right now. It began with each team's introductory films, which included footage from previous stage performances to highlight their journey on the program and emphasize their determination to compete and win.

The first five teams took the stage first, walking out from the gate that played the songs we performed during the "𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 - 𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞,". They posed for the camera, then made their way to their seats. Our group was the last to exit, and as we exited out the gate, our introductory film played.

"Stray Kids will engrave in people's hearts, the pride we had in ourselves to make our own music and performances. Our performance will satisfy all of your five senses. And we will be sitting on the throne today. Who is the king? Imprint those flavors on your palate."

Following the introductions, each team took their seats one by one. Instead of facing the stage side by side as is usual, the seats were positioned in front of the stage, close to the entrance gate. Each group will be able to see their own performances from the front instead of the sides.

We applauded and cheered as MC Changmin walked out, introducing himself as MC for the final time and reading off his cue card.

"Be a legend! Kingdom: Legendary War. A new king will be named a new legend of K-Pop today. SF9, ATEEZ, iKON, BTOB, THE BOYZ, Stray Kids. Who will take the throne? Who is the king? Kingdom: Legendary War begins now."

Looking back at the screen, it displayed "Kingdom History," which recorded the show's progress over the course of 100 days. The studio was buzzing with excitement from the start, with all of the groups. It didn't take long for the rules of this round to be explained.

"K-Pop fans around the world are joining us through the live broadcast of Korean and three other Asian countries and global streaming platforms. Kingdom: Legendary War. Tonight, you will decide on the new legend of K-Pop, the Final King. All six groups here with me must be feeling nervous. With legendary performances in every round, these six groups are rewriting the history of K-Pop in real time. These groups have brought the heat for the last 100 days. The scores from the Introduction Stage, rounds 1, 2, and 3, plus the 50,000 points from today's final live broadcast, will make the king of Kingdom: Legendary War."

After that, he told us how to participate in the global evaluation and cast our votes. "For smooth polling, if you're in Korea, please vote by sending a text to sharp 0011. And if you are in another country, please vote by using the voting app. The number for each group (to vote for), is the same as the order they will perform."

"Candidate number one is ATEEZ. Please vote number one, "ATEEZ" in Korean, or "ATEEZ" in English."
"Candidate number one is Stray Kids. Please vote number two, "Stray Kids" in Korean, or "Stray Kids" in English."
"Candidate number three is THE BOYZ. Please vote number three, "THE BOYZ" in Korean, or "THE BOYZ" in English."
"Candidate number four is BTOB. Please vote number four, "BTOB" in Korean, or "BTOB" in English."
"Candidate number five is iKON. Please vote number five, "iKON" in Korean, or "iKON" in English."
"Candidate number six is SF9. Please vote number six, "SF9" in Korean, or "SF9" in English."