Chapter 14-Okay listen up losers!

Alexx P.O.V

I got to go home the following day. It sucked to have broken my arm and my leg hurt when I walked on it. I still hadn't called or texted Calum. He had tried to call loads of time but I didn't pick it up. I think Jas or L wrote to him that I was alive, I kind of hoped they hadn't just so he could feel bad for kissing that blond girl, but then again I felt bad for not telling him, it must terrible for him if they hadn't told him. I kept feeling all these diffrent emotions. Sometimes I was mad, sometimes sad, sometimes I just wanted to talk to him, get an explanation. Mostly I was confused and just hurt. He told me, he would never hurt me but then he kissed another girl. I mean seriously was I put on this planet to get cheated on? It seemed like that. The weekend drove me crazy, just sitting with all these emotiones and thoughts. I called Jas and L to come over sunday. They both seemed careful not to mention Calum. After two hours or so L decided to give it a shot and asked:

"Have you talked to Calum yet?" Jas kind of looked scared for her, like I was going to kick her ass or something.

"No, I mean he calls me all the time and sends text but I don't answer." He kept asking me in the texts to call him, he could explain, it was a drunk kiss, it didn't mean anything, he loved me. Though it broke my heart I didn't want to talk to him.

"Maybe you should try talking to him?" Jas asked me.

"I don't want to. He broke me, he know that I have a low trust in guys and now I have no trust at all." I said probably sounding like a bad drama movie.

"Maybe he had a good reason?" L said patting my knee.

"Unless that reason is, he kissed her to save me or something, I don't want to hear," I said, they both looked at each other. It occured to me that he might have told them "Has he told you why?" I asked.

"No but he called me to explain, but I said I didn't want to hear because I didn't want to be the messenger, and he should give you time." Jas said, I turned my head to L.

"He called me too, I said the same thing." I nodded.

"You know the night he asked me to be his girlfriend, he said he would never hurt me," I said tears forming in my eyes remembering that night "Now he have hurt me more than Derek ever did."

"A you don't mean that." Jas said to me.

"Derek might have used me and almost raped me, but he was never the good and perfect boyfriend," Which was true. Looking back at it Derek was a terrible boyfriend, always chose his friends ove me. He pushed me to start drinking even though I didn't want to. He even offered one time to one of his friends that he could "borrow" me one day, doing whatever he wanted to do with me. I just couldn't see it back then, I saw it clearly now "Calum was the good and perfect boyfriend, at least that's what I thought." I looked down on my hands they were in my lap. I tried not to cry and luckly it was a success.

"I think I know what we all need," Jas said "I think we should dance." She got up and opened my computer, L followed after her. I didn't feel like dancing also because my leg was in pain.

"I don't want to."

"Come on you can't fight it." L yelled over the loud music. We had done this loads of times before when one of us felt down. Conor Maynards voice blasted out from my computer.

'So turn around, floating so high above the ground, floating so high. Turn around, together nothing can stop us now. Listen baby'

They looked ridiculous, spinning around and making their arms like they were flying. I couldn't help but laugh. They danced over to me and took my non-sprained arm and pulled me gentle from the bed. I started to dance with them too, as much as I could. We danced and sang out loud. Friends like these two was hard to find. We had to stop dancing because my leg started to hurt too much. We sat on my bed all exhusted from all the dancing. My mum came up to us.

"Hey girls do you want to stay over for dinner?" She asked Jas and L. They both said yes to it. She told us she would order some pizza. We got the pizza and decided to watch The Internship.

"Dylan O'brian is so hot in this movie!" Jas busted out, her mouth full of pizza. L and I nodded in agreement. He certainly was. We ate the pizza and watched the movie before they had to go home. I went to bed feeling a little lighter than I did in the morning. Tomorrow was a new day, and luckly I had school to distract me.

--The next day--

People was staring at me again as I walked down the halls. I had taken some painkillers for my leg so it didn't hurt too bad. I walked over to my locker where Jas and L was standing.

"Everybody is starring." I said to them. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm not going to let them stare at you like you're some sort of animal." Jas said and walked out in the middle of the hallways. I feared for what she might do so I tried to grab her but I couldn't.

"Jas please don't." I said to her but she didn't listen.

"Okay listen up losers!" She yelled. She might be little but she had one hell of a voice. Everybody went quiet "Yes Alexx here might have been beaten up, and might have bruises and walk werid. But that dosn't give any of you the right to stare at her like she is an animal! Plus I bet half of you would have gotton a mental breakdown if you had been through what she has and she still look as hot as the sun even with bruises, how many could pull out that look huh? So please don't stare at my friend, or me and L will personally kick your asses, without hesitation. Okay we got that clear? Good now you can all continue your sad boring lives." I think everybody was a bit shocked but however they got the message.

"Jas-" I stared but she cut me off.

"You my friend are welcome." She looked satisfied like she had just painted a new painting and it was a masterpiece.

"I think it worked," L said "Too bad I was ready to kick someones ass." Yeah L was sweet most of the time but sometimes the 'Jas' came up in her.

"That's the spirit!" Jas cheered, the bell rang and we left for class.
Monday and tuesday went by quick, it felt nice to get something normal back. I still hadn't got the courage to talk to Calum. It was like something was holding me back. He also wrote and called to L and Jas, he called from the other guys phone. I picked it up once but I hung up as soon as I figured out it was him. He had even tweeted:

'Thinking about the girl who made my life complete, where are you now? How are you? I hope you see my texts'

Jas showed me and it broke my heart even more. I was still hurt, I wasn't mad anymore. In all honestly I was tired. Tired of not knowing why he did it. Tired of the pain I felt both on the inside and the outside. Tired of being mad. Tired of being sad. Tired of being hurt. Tired of not knowing why I didn't just talk to him. I was on my way home thinking about all that, but I still wasn't ready to talk to him. Not yet. I went to my room. Nobody was home or so I thought, because there he was. The one person that hurt me so bad. The one person I realised I had missed. The one person I loved.
Calum.