3

The second time Adrien gave up his miraculous was because he was forced to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien and I were peacefully sleeping when I sensed a nearby presence.

I opened my eyes to catch Wayzz in his kwami form, ready to slide Adrien's miraculous from his finger.

"Wayzz? What are you doing?" I questioned him, panicked.

I made sure to whisper so I wouldn't wake up Adrien, who was peacefully sleeping in my arms.

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing I heard from Wayzz before he fully removed the miraculous, causing me to be trapped within it.

                                     |~|

A note was dropped on Adrien's head, however that wasn't the source of his sudden awakening. It was the lack of warmth that immediately jolted him from his slumber.

"(Y/N)?" The boy yawns out.

He doesn't think too much of her sudden disappearance at first, thinking that she might've just went to use the restroom.

He finds a note laying on (Y/N)'s pillow, and unfolds it.

The handwriting was rushed, yet neat. Like someone was in a hurry to write it.

Adrien,

               You are a most incredible Chat Noir, but I can not let you and Ladybug risk your lives to fix a mistake that I made. I hope you can forgive me. Be happy and forget all about me. Don't worry, (Y/ N) shall be safe with me.

Signed,

                 Master Fu

As soon as Adrien was finished reading it, the paper erupted into green flames and immediately disintegrated. No traces left behind.

As he watched the paper burn, he quickly took notice of the bareness of his finger where he once wore his Miraculous.

It was gone.

Meaning you were too.

This sent Adrien into a brutal panic as he fumbles out of bed. He clumsily throws a disguise on and races out of his home.

There, he meets up with Ladybug (who was also disguised) and discusses a plan for their miraculous' to be returned to them while managing to save Master Fu.

The duo do everything they can to distract the 'Feast' from gaining on Master Fu. They use help from familiar faces until they couldn't any longer.

They were face to face with the monster until Master Fu quickly cycled in front of them. He distracted the monster with a monologue about how he's the one that it's been chasing for all these years.

While he did that, he held two familiar pieces of jewelry out behind his back.

"Go, hurry and transform!" He whispered to the duo.