Chapter 3

A/N

Soo since people are reading this and I can't beleieve it, I'm gonna clairify somethings about this for yooouu!! Quick summary!!

Rikki's parents kept yelling at her about ever being friends with a gay guy. So she tells Jace and he askes he if she wants to live with him, and she says yes. The first thing that happens in the house is he lays down duck tape dividing the house into diffrent sides, the kitchen doesn't have tape, so that's the only place She can go besides her side. So he smiles at her and Rikki can tell when somethings fake, or wrong, she asks him about his intrests, and Jace says One Direction ( hint hint ) The band, is basiclly all he talks about ( any of us have lives like that? )

Ohh wait! And in the following chapters, there will be songs that relate and such shit as that.

Rikki's POV

The next morning I woke up looking at the sticky note taped onto my bedside table.

Be back in a bit!!!

-Jace

I stared at it for few seconds. Wasn't he worried about me crossing his precious tape? Not that I had a reason to.

But maybe just a step over the tape could satisfy some curiousity?

I walked quietly on the black tile and out of the door.

God this house was dark.

The windows, covered in thick navy blue curtains.

The walls, painted blackish-gray.

Black shelves posted above my head containing bottles and various jars containing materials that I couldn't see from my place on the floor.

When I reached the purple line in the gray-walled room I glanced to the entrance door, checking to see any signs of it about to open.

None.

I lifted my foot, about what I thought was an inch over it and set it down. Waiting a few seconds before raking up the courage to take the next step, but that was when I heard the sound of the door popping open-