Steam

Lucifer puller Romeo up by his hair and started unbuttoning his shirt and slowly pulling of his jacket.

"Im going to fuck you until you cant walk."
He whispered in Romeos ear.

He tugged Romeos arm abut hinting for him to follow. They approached the giant glass window in which you could see the streets of New York from.

"Im going to fuck you so everyone can see how much of a whore you are for me."

He took off his boxers before sliding down Romeos. He grabbed his hands roughly and placed them onto the window.

"L-luci-"
Romeo stammered.
"Fuck toys dont speak"
he warned before placing his dick into the entrance of his hole. He started thrusting into him going slow at first but picking up the pace causing Romeo to mon slightly.

The heat escaped onto the window making it steam up. Romeo looked flushed as his cheeks were slightly red. Lucifer removed his hand from around Romeos wrists and moved it towards his neck grasping it not to tightly but hard enough.

He started thrusting into him even harder, sweat dripping down his muscular and well shaped body. He was breathing heavily as Romeo was pushed up against the glass taking his 8 inches.

Lucifer released inside of Romeo and he slowly let go of his neck and turned him around so that they were facing each other.

"Such a good pet for me"
he smirked.

Lucifer had put his tie around the back if Romeos neck and tugged lightly pulling him closer into his well formed chest. He let the tie slip away before grabbing his chin and making him look at him in the eyes.

"Mmm"
Lucifer hummed in satisfaction before pulling him into a kiss.