•Chapter 11

O C T A V I A

O C T A V I A

The dinner wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, everything was normal. Esmeralda kept staring at me and tried to talk but no one would let her.

Every time she went to speak Matteo and Dante would interrupt with a joke or shout really loud at each other, which made everyone including dad laugh.

Once dinner was actually done I took my self upstairs and got ready for my first day at my new school, Matteo had explained about his school and that it wasn't that bad but i was still worried.

T I M E S K I P

My nerves sky rocketed as i woke up this morning, Matteo had jumped on me to ensure i woke up on time. I think he was more excited than i was.

I groaned in disappointment as i changed into my school uniform which was compulsory, the uniform consisted of a white blouse, black tartan skirt with a red tie and black blazer. It was elegant and defiantly fit for a private school.

I curled the end of my hair and added some mascara on before making my way downstairs where the rest of my family and the old hag are.

My dad and brothers where downstairs waiting for me, they all groaned as i walked in eyeing me up and down.

"For fuck sake, we're going to have to hit a lot of people today"Dante groaned in disappointment

i laughed and rolled my eyes "I can handle my self"

"we'll see about that, are you ready sorella?" Valentino asked as he walked in with the car keys

[sister]

I nodded as we walked outside where the Nissan GTR was waiting, i was in awe looking at the full back car that had been modified to the extreme.

"you like?" Luca asked amused by my reaction

I nodded and begged to sit in the passenger seat, Dante nodded while he got in the drivers seat with Valentino and Matteo in the back. Since it was a 4 seater, Luca decided to take his bike.

Dante started driving, he was swerving in and out of traffic while Luca followed on his bike closely behind.

"I'm gonna regret asking this but your popular, aren't you?" i asked no one in particular

Matteo laughed "of course we are baby sister"

He's 5 minutes older than me...

T I M E S K I P

Students stared as we drove into the academic hell that most people call school. Luca had parked and was waiting for us to get out.

The boys got out and started talking to Luca, still not realising that i was just sat waiting in the car. I wasn't nervous per say, i just didn't want to converse with lots of people.