Chapter Twelve

Copy Right © All Rights Reserved By Louisa Ann 2020

**WARNING: Not Edited!

***Thank you all so much for the support and the encouraging words! It truly makes my day and I just wanted to update for y'all! :)

It's just a filler so it's pretty short. :/ but I'll make the next chapter longer for you guys! :)

Thank you again!! ****

CHAPTER TWELVE

Peter dove into the water and pushed Georgia up onto the pier. Erik hurried toward them and pulled the girl. "Are you guys okay?" Angela asked-pointing the gun toward Bethany. She kicked the gun away and nudged her limp body over.

She was still breathing but just fainted out of shock. Angela had reached them after alerting the police. Thank goodness she made it on time before the crazy chick shoot Georgia. The police finally arrived and towed Bethany out and threw her on a stretcher.

"Georgia, please wake up!" Peter pleaded performing CPR. After a couple more tries, Georgia came to and coughed up water she had swallowed. She looked up and saw Peter looking at her with relief. "Peter! I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so sorry!" She cried hysterically, clutching onto his body with all her might. Peter hugged her tightly and let out a sob.

"I thought I'd lose my mind when I couldn't find you. I promise she came onto me back at the hut," he pleaded, staring into her eyes. Willing for her to believe him. Georgia smiled and kissed him on the lips. "I believe you," she replied. Peter grinned and pulled her into his arms again. "I love you so much," he whispered into her hair. Georgia's eyes teared, pulling back from him. "You do?" She asked shyly.

Peter stared at her like she'd grown two heads. "Yes, I love you so damn much, I was ready to kill anyone who stood in my way from finding you," he assured her before crashing his lips onto hers and showed her how much he loved her. Georgia returned the kiss and showed him how much she loved him. "I'm never letting out of my sight ever again," Peter said earning a giggle from her sweet lips.

Few hours had passed as the police officers took Bethany away and bagged up her accomplice. They have taken Peter's and Georgia's statements and was driven back to their hut by Angela and her brother, Erik. "Thank you so much for all of your help," Georgia thanked the siblings graciously and cuddled up to Peter. Erik nodded his head, focusing his eyes on the road. Angela turned in her seat to face the two couple.

"When's the wedding?" She asked cheerily. Erik gawked at his sister disapprovingly. "What the hell Ang? You just don't ask stuff like that!" He chastised. Peter and Georgia laughed-Angela joining them. "Don't worry! I'll make sure you guys are at our wedding," Peter replied cheekily. Georgia looked at Peter curiously, excitement filled her body.

"I'm holding you to that," Angela warned, narrowing her eyes at Peter. Erik chuckled and shook his head. "And that she will."

Peter and Georgia arrived at their hut and plopped onto the couch. "It's been a long night-er, day," Peter muttered. He held onto Georgia afraid that she'd disappear again. She simply giggled and pushed him lightly. "I'm not going to disappear you dork," she assured him lightly. Peter nodded and nuzzles his face against her neck. "I know, but I nearly lost you. So, I just want to hold you right now," he whispered against her hair while peppering her neck with kisses. Georgia moaned, arching her neck to give him more access.

Peter stood up and gently led her toward their bedroom. He laid her softly on the bed as the warm breeze flowed around them. "I love you," Peter whispered, staring deep into her eyes. Georgia's eyes glistened, smiling at him. "I love you too," she whispered back. Peter kissed her passionately and made love to her over and over again.

Peter laid in bed, tangled with the woman he could even need. He ran his fingers through her hair and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. Georgia smiled in her sleep and snuggled closer against his body. A smile crept onto his face he tangled their hands together.

There was only one thing he needed to do before he could take the next step...

Asking Alec Brown for his daughter's hand in marriage...

****UPDATE!!*****

SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER!! Lol

But I'm working on the next chapter so don't worry!!! :)

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!!

Don't forget to tell me what you think!

Share

Comment

Vote

Thank you and love you guys!!

Xoxo

Louisa N.