Chapter 4

Astrid POV

It was now my second day of Hogwarts and I was in the great hall eating breakfast before classes start, when I felt someone sit beside me I look over and I see Regulus.
"Morning princess" he says I roll my eyes and say "morning dickhead" he looks at me and says "I want a different nickname let's save dickhead for Sirius" I laugh a little and nod "ok what nickname do you want?" He think for a minute and says " Prince because your princess?" I look at him and say "No what about Reg?" He rolls his eyes and says "Noooo everybody calls me that it's so basic" I chuckle and say "ok what do you want me to call you so?" He think for a second then smiles and says "call me bestie because were besties now" I turn to look at him and say "when did I agree to be your friend" he turns to look at me and says "you dont have a choice princess and were BEST friends" I laugh a little and say "Ok BEST friend were going to be late for class if we dont go come on hurry up" Regulus rolls his eyes and says under his breath "I should of nicknamed you bossy" I look at him and glare "hey I'm not bossy" Regulus chuckles and say "Have you met you?" I say " Shut up and come on were gonna be later" "okay coming princess bossy" I chuckle and rolls my eyes.

Classes have been a bit better with Regulus and it is now our last class I look over to Regulus "Hey Regulus, do you know the answer to number 4?" He ignores me I wave my hand in front of his face "Regulus, Regulus, Regulus, Reg-" he cuts me  off "Princess that's not my name" I roll my eyes "Bestie do you know the answer to number 4" he smiles and says "Yes here" and slides his worksheet over to me I smile and say "Thanks Bestie" He smiles again and says "No problem Princess".

It's now dinner and I'm in the great hall eating dinner with Regulus when Sirius and James come over "Hey James look it's my baby brother" Sirius says while ruffling Regulus's hair who just glares back, Sirius then turn to me and puts an arm over my shoulder and says "and my sister in law" I roll my eyes and say "Sirius the only way we would be in laws would be if you were to marry James but that's not gonna happen because James is to busy drooling over Lily" James turn red and Sirius laugh "Now go away were trying to eat" Sirius and James both roll their eyes James give you a quick hug and Sirius waves and says "Bye Reggie, Bye Miss Bossy" Regulus and I both roll our eyes.

At the end of dinner we head back to the common room doing home work "Ok Reg here are the my answers check to see if they are the same he nods and takes my sheet, after a minute he says "Ya there the same lets just hope their right" you nod "ya I think they are at least we tried" he nods "ok reg I'm tired I'm gonna go and try to sleep see you later" he turns to me and says "okay sweet dreams princess" I smile and walk towards my room, I get in bed and play with the snake ring until I fall asleep.