03. training for vengeance

TRAINING FOR VENGEANCE, chapter three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐁 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐏, once Angel left with Shaw and his gang the rest of his group ran down to the unconscious Cleo who had been knocked...

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐁 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐏, once Angel left with Shaw and his gang the rest of his group ran down to the unconscious Cleo who had been knocked out moments before by Azazel. "Cleo!" Alex yelled kneeling beside her head "someone needs to do something" he muttered to himself before looking at Hank "call Charles and Erik" he instructed teeth gritted. He had already lost Darwin that night──he didn't want to leave Cleo as well.

Hank was so in shock of the whole fiasco he didn't process Alex's words "go!" he yelled directing his anger towards Hank and completely changing his emotion when he looked down at the unconscious girl. "She's going to be ok Alex" Raven told the boy who was staring at the girl "am I the reason for Darwin's death" he whispered not making eye contact with the girl "no" Raven admitted rubbing his shoulder "Shaw is the reason Darwin is dead Alex don't forget that" she squeezed his shoulder and stood up following Hank out of the room, leaving Alex and Sean to look after the rested girl.

Now the sun in the morning slowly arisen and Cleo laid her head on the lap of Alex, looking into the sky trying to decide the shapes of the clouds "Look that one looks like me bashing Shaw's head in" she bitterly laughed sitting up due to the sounds of the car wheels driving against the road. "Raven!" Charles called out looking for his very close friend Erik not far behind looking at the five defeated looking mutants. "We've made arrangements for you be taken home immediately" Charles instructs but Cleo couldn't bring herself to look at him "we're not going home" Sean shoots back "what?" Charles asked confused "he's not going back to prison" Sean added looking at Alex "he killed Darwin" Alex added looking at the telepath "not to mention the red guy knocked out Cleo" he added motioning his hand toward the girl who raised her finger in slight embarrassment.