00. code names and bad aims

PROLOGUE, chapter zero

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥   ❞ 

❝ 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 that she was cursed, dangerous and downright crazy, this having to do with her weird talent that none of the kids in her high school obtained at first she thought she was sp...

𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐎 𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 that she was cursed, dangerous and downright crazy, this having to do with her weird talent that none of the kids in her high school obtained at first she thought she was special until that one day in science class where Becky Jane just had to start rummaging through the bushes to find her precious Chanel lipstick that Travis threw. Snap after snap Cleo sat on the tree trying to ignore the way those poor plants were screaming out to her to help them, Cleo thought she was just repairing the plants Becky had ruined with her stilettos but with the anger she had built up watching the girl Cleo hadn't even realized the poison ivy growing up the arms and legs of the girl until the screams of agony from the severe deadly reaction erupting onto her once fair skin.

Becky Jane was in the hospital for 2 months, but that wasn't the thing that scared her the most what scared her the most was the smile that rested on Cleo's face as the girl she hated screamed in agony over something she did. That scared the living daylights out of her, more than that scary clown book she had to read in English with Mr. Rose, in fact Mr. Rose was her favorite teacher yet she had no idea why.

But that whole incident was two years ago just before she graduated. Now Cleo sat in her childhood bedroom reading her old walking dead comics and as usual thinking of how her talents could of helped rick and his gang find a cure by somehow producing a new kind of plant that could produce toxins that would only effect walkers. Cleo Ivy Jane would make those walkers her bitch, and she meant that.