Chapter three- "You think there's an escape from me, Dippy~?"

I teleported to where my little Pinetree had gone and went invisible. I hovered behind him and followed him around. He had been talking on the phone and walking around the woods for about an hour before he sat down. "Come on, Mabel! Just one more mystery? What happened to the mystery twins!?" "Look Dipper, I moved on, i think you need to also. Go on a date! Get married! Live your life to the fullest little bro! I'll visit you soon!" The line went dead. I watched as he sat there before sighing. "Move on she says... It's not that easy...." "Yes it is!" I exclaimed, turning visible again. I wrapped my arms around him without him pulling away. "I'll help you move on!" That's when he pushed me off him rather harshly. "Bill, I dont need you yelling in my ear right now..." I frown slightly. "Pine tree, why dont we go out?" Stupid question slipping out my mouth before i can stop it. Oh well, it'll make things so much easier. He froze then sighed. "If that's what it takes to get you to leave me alone." My heart leaped in my chest. I still dont understand this feeling. Why am i so happy? Am i really that desperate for his stupid affection? I took his hand then let go and took hold of his arm instead. I teleported us to that lazer tag place. Dipper blinked. I didnt know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Wow, haven't been to this place since i was twelve." He muttered and smirked. "I'm going to beat you!" He said excitedly as he ran in. I think this is going to be fun~