Chapter 17

Warning: Mature content in this chapter. If you're not comfortable reading it then skip the last big paragraph.

Privi's POV

I couldn't believe my ears. Louis and Eliana were the definition of true love. They have been together ever since I've known them. They were also planning to get married by the next year. I remember how excited she sounded telling me about it. But then what happened suddenly?

"Why Eli? What happened?", I asked stepping closer to her.

"He. He's just not the one for me", she said, trying to hold back her tears.

"No Eli, it looks more than that. What is it?", I persisted.

"He cheated on me", and with that said, she broke down. Tears flowed profusely from her eyes. I hugged her, trying to calm her down. I started rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. "That day I reached home late. when we went to have pizza after office. He had already informed me in the morning about the night out that he. and his friends were planning", she said between sobs. "When I was on the way back home, I saw his car outside a motel. He told me about the night out but never mentioned that they. were going to a motel for the same. I went inside to.. gatecrash his. party. I went to the receptionist and asked about any ongoing party. They were having none so I asked her about him and. she gave me a room number. It was weird that only one room was booked on his name when he told me that about 20-30 of his friends were planning the night. I went to the room to check on him. I knocked on the door and there he was, only in a towel wrapped around his torso. The moment he saw me, he froze. He started closing the door on me but I pushed him away to get inside, andthere she was. A girl laying naked on the bed", she started crying again after narrating the whole story.

Josh also came inside the kitchen to see what was taking us so long. When I saw him coming, I signaled him to leave us alone for the time being. He understood the situation and left us alone. Eliana was crying, hysterically. I kept rubbing circles on her back to calm her down. My shirt was completely drenched by the time she relaxed.

"I know what you're going through. I can truly understand how it feels to be betrayed", I said trying to make her feel better.

"But you know the worst part is that when I asked him about all that, he just hung his head. He didn't even stop me from running away", she said. I know what it must have been to see the person you love, not care about you anymore. Who more than me can understand that pain. I took her to the hall. I called for Josh but he was not there in the house. Where did he go? I was about to call him when he entered the house, having something in the paper bag. I narrowed my eyes at him while he approached us. He knelt down in front of Eliana and offered the bag to her. Both of us had a confused look on our faces.

"Hey Eli, would you like to have Ben and Jerrys Dark Belgium chocolate ice-cream?", he asked, pulling out a big tub of the same. Both of us looked at each other and then at Josh. "Why are you guys looking at me like that? Don't girls like to have chocolate ice creams when they've broken up?", he said looking at us in confusion. Eliana smiled on his comment and hugged him.

"I love you, little Sihag. Thank you so much for this", she said.

"But Joshy, how do you know that girls like all this when they're sad?", I asked him, looking at him suspiciously. "Do you have a girlfriend?", I asked.

"Yes! A lot of them!", he said laughing and I smacked his head. "Ouch! I'm just joking. You always make me watch those cliché movies in which the females feast on deserts when they are like this", he said, referring to Eliana. He received another smack from her on this comment. "Ouch! Why do you guys hit me so much?", he said rubbing his head.