♡Historia x Sleep-deprived reader♡

Your POV:
I've been having trouble sleeping for the past week or 2 now and its causing some side effects. I get irritated easily, I can't concentrate, I'm always slow in training, I get headaches. Nobody talked to me about it, and I'm glad because I like to keep my problems to myself. (lmao that's me-)

Historia's POV:
I've been worried about Y/N for a while now, she seems more tired and she's getting slow in training, I hope she's alright.
Time skip dedicated to Mi Casa Akerman

*By the way this is still Historia's POV*I just had gotten out the bathroom when someone entered the barracks, I looked to see Y/N

I just had gotten out the bathroom when someone entered the barracks, I looked to see Y/N. "Y/N what are you doing up?" I asked "Oh I just couldn't sleep..." she said. I then thought of an idea, "Could I possibly help you go to sleep?" I asked nervously. "Sure" she said, "Okay come on" I said and patted next to me on my bed. She made her way over to me and sat next to me, I then pulled her in between my legs. "There, are you comfortable?""yes", I then started to hum a lullaby (I swear if y'all think about Isabella's lullaby-).

Your POV:
Historia started to hum a lullaby and play with my hair, It continued for about 5 minutes until I started to feel tired. Next thing I know I'm in ☆Alice and Wonderland☆ I'm kidding XD.

Historia's POV: I looked down and saw that Y/N was asleep, cute I thought and soon I feel asleep too.

This was so cringe lmao-
Also thank you for the idea maskedartist1 I really appreciate it😌