♡Hisoria x Sick reader♡

3rd person POV

When you woke up this morning you felt terrible. Your nose was runny and clogged, you had a pounding headache, tou were sweating bullets and you had a fever. You knew you had come down with something but you decided to suck it up and go to training anyway. When you got up you instantly felt dizzy and sat back down. Historia was getting ready then she looked over at you, she saw your condition and was instantly concerned. She walked over and said "Y/n, are you okay?", you looked up and said "Yea! I'm fine". She didn't fully believe you but she shrugged it off. When you went out to the field you had felt more dizzy than before, but you shrugged it off. "OKAY YOU SCUM BAGS GO DO 50 LAPS" Shadis screamed, everyone was running but you were slowly falling behind. "CADET L/N PICK UP THE PACE" Shadis yelled, You tried to run faster but your vision was getting blurry, then everything went black.

Historia's POV:
"CADET L/N PICK UP THE PACE" Shadis yelled, I looked behind me to see that Y/n was running very slowly she looked exhausted. Then I saw her fall forward onto the floor, I gasped and ran to her. "Y/n?, Y/n?!" I yelled, Mikasa had came and helped me get her to the infirmary.

Time skip:
Y/N's POV:
I opened my eyes to see a wooden ceiling, I looked to the side to see Historia with a concerned look on her face. "What happened?" I asked, she sighed "You passed out from a fever". "Oh""Why didn't you tell me you were sick?". I looked away and said "Well, I didn't want you to worry, and waste your time on me...". She giggled, I looked at her confused, she smiled and said "Y/n you know I love you and would do anything for you, you would never be annoying or a burden to me in any way." I gave her a small smile, "Now, I'll go get you some soup for you" she walked out the room and closed the door. I looked down at my lap, "I really am lucky aren't I" I thought to myself.

The end♡