Embarrassing as Fuck

I was in middle school, I had big boobs because practically every woman in our family did, and I was pretty tiny besides my boobs a butt. I was in 6th grade, and although I was still a kid, I didn't feel like it at the time obvi. My parents didn't really care about my at that time cuz I was really young and had good grades and they focused on my older sister who had bad grades. but at that time I didn't have a fashion sense so in the winter I'd wear a shirt and jacket and jeans, and in the summer i would THE shortest shorts ever, a tank top, and a sports bra no, not even underwear.

Every girl was jealous of me so I didn't have friends, and I would be a major target for bullies. They all thought I stuffed something in there that made my boobs big. One day, I decided not to wear a bra because it was so hot that day, the shorts and tank top I wore were almost see through.

So I went to school that day PRACTICALLY NAKED. Half of my but hanging out, and boy that was the worst day ever. The school was cheap as fuck, so the desks there were so TINY! They didn't have a nurse, and there was no way to call out parents or anything. I sat in my desk, one butt cheek hanging out and all the boys behind me were pinching it, grabbing it, poking at is, and throwing pencils and my butt cheek. 

When it was finally time for lunch, a mother fucking girl comes up to me and PULLS MY TANK TOP. My titties were hanging out and my boobs were clear as fuck. I was in so much shock. A girl comes on behind my and CUTS MY SHORTS IN HALF. SO, there I was, naked. NAKED AS FUCK. Boys came up to me and starting sucking on all parts of my body, and i ran to the principal naked. She didn't care. Literally. I didn't even get to go home.

That day was also field day so  it was all live in TV. So practically the whole city saw me naked. And a mother fucking boy comes of to me during free period, in a alone classroom, and Fucks me so fucking hard. I lost my V-card in 6th grade. Yes.