The Works••3

It's been a couple of days since the incident. Kyle was taken in for sexual assault. He deserved whatever punishment they had in store.

I've been avoiding Drew, likes he's been avoiding me. Ever since that night it hasn't been the same.

*Flashback two nights ago*

"Why, Drew?" I asked as I looked into his eyes, the green orbs hypnotizing.

His hug loosened up before mumbling a 'sorry' and walking away.

Before he walked out the door he gave me a weak smile and let the officers in.

*Flashback over*

"Chels?"

"Chels.."

"OHMYFOTHERMUCKINGGOD WOMEN, EARTH TO CHELSEE!" a hand banged on my desk, pulling me back to my senses. I looked up to a confused yet angry Cassadee Martins.

I gave her a small smile before looking back at the window. It's been a hectic week, all I wanna do is go home.

"Chels, you okay?" Cassadee saying while staring at my face intently.

'No I'm not Cas, I feel like shit I don't look good I wanna go home and sleep' I thought

"Yeah I'm fine" I gave her a gesturing smile before getting up from class.

As I walked to the door I bumped into someone, Drew. We stared at each other before someone cleared there throat from behind us.

Cassadee stood next to me admiring the boy in front of us.

"Cassadee Martins, you are?" She said while batting her eyelashes. I coughed, trying to stifle a laugh.

She turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes. I nodded my head and turned my attention back in Drew.

"Cas, this is Drew Larricks. New kid" I watched as she walked over to him grabbing his left arm.

'He's mine' she mouthed. I chuckled and nodded my head while Drew stated at both of us. I said my goodbyes as I parted away.

I made my way to the doors of the cafeteria, I spotted a familiar face I thought I wouldn't see in years, tears welled in my eyes as I saw who was on his lap attacking his face.

"J-Justin..?"

He looked up from the make out session and pushed the girl off his lap. His golden honey hair disheveled and face red with embarrassment.

"I-it's not w-what it looks l-like Chels"

He got up and walked towards me. Me being the coward I am backed away and high tailed my ass outta there.

I found myself in an old janitors closet.

I rummaged through my pockets, until I found a small red pill. This would be the first time I've used, if I did swallow it.

Grasping the pill in my hand, I debated whether I should take it or not.

I lifted my head back and swallowed . Right after I felt amazing, like nothing would ever happen. A knock on the door startled me.

I got up and unlocked the door only to see the face I dreaded, Justin. "What" I spat he winced at my tone and looked at me in the eye before dragging me to his car

"We need to get you to a hospital" was all I heard him say before the black pit of darkness consumed me.

••••~~••••

A/N: Sorry for the short-ass chapter and the repetitive swearing throughout this book.