The Works••1

I cracked open my eyes to the light illuminating my room.

The suns rays shown through the curtains, hitting my faces with warmth. It was a Monday morning which meant school, the hell hole that makes me learn. I groggily made myself downstairs walking into the kitchen.

The smells of French toast, Crêpes and freshly squeezed orange juice infiltrated my senses and had me almost drooling.

"Chels, shut your mouth and sit your butt over her and eat some food" my mother said, while flipping a crêpe over. I smiled at her, many people say she could be my older sister. Her golden honey hair was tied in a loose pony.

Her eyes were a golden auburn color while mine were a ring of auburn on the outside and a honey color with flecks of gold on the inside.

It amazed me on how it looked like she never aged.

She was in her early 30s but she looked 16 it was amazing. I sat down on a stool in front of the island. I dished out some food and ate quickly noticing I still hadn't gotten ready.

I put my things in the sink gave my mom a quick hug and a thanks before sprinting up the stairs. I threw on a pair of dark wash skinnies, gray tank and a red flannel. I grabbed my beanie, glasses and keys. Running to the garage like there was no tomorrow I jumped into my jeep and started to back out, only realizing I had forgotten my shoes.

Sighing, I jumped out of my car, ran inside grabbed my moccasins and jumped back into my car. I then drove to school.

••••~~••••

*2 hours later*

I thought of banging my head on the desk right then and there. Mr. Reyes was lecturing us on World War II, history was my least favorite subject I already knew most of the damn things he was talking about.

A great idea popped in my head at the moment. I smirked and grabbed the necessary things out of my bags.

"I want you to do pg.264 in the textbook. It better be done by the time I get back" Mr.Reyes handed us all the sheets and left us in the room.

"Pssst, Chels" I looked over to Cassadee my BFID. She gave me a knowing look and I smirked at her.

I went to the back of the room where Reyes desk was. From that time on I set up my trap. Mr.Reyes came in a couple minutes after I finished. The bell rang and everyone got up. I slowly walked towards the door as Reyes sat back in his desk.

I watched as the dark purple/green liquid spilt on him he tried getting up but seemed stuck to his chair. "Super Glue? Really Chelsee what am I gonna do with you" Cassadee whispered, quietly walking out of the room.

Once we made it in the clear I burst out laughing my arse off. By standers looked at me, some even joined in the laughter.

I got up after wiping the tears from laughing to hard. Me and Cas walked to 7th period which was Music. I smiled to Mrs. Tefferink she was the only one aside from Cassadee that knew about my musical abilities.

I played over 30 instruments and I could sing, but my favorites would have to be the Piano, Guitar, Violin, Flute and Cello.

"I don't know if you've heard students, but today we have a new student" she pointed to the door as the most beautiful human being walked in. "Everyone this is Drew Larricks"

He smiled at everyone and said hello. I stopped staring when he was nearing my seat I glared when he sat next to me. I already hate him. He seems arrogant oddly perfect and your typical asshole.

••••~~••••

7th period ended pretty quickly. After everyone left the room I asked if I could stay and use the instruments. She nodded her head bashfully and closed the doors behind her.

I sat on the stage and picked up an acoustic guitar. I strummed it to make sure it was in tune before playing.

I started to hum the lyrics to Locked Out Of Heaven. I began singing a while later.

30 minutes into playing I felt something watch me, it was freaking me out. "Hello"? There was no answer. What the hell is going in. "Anyone here, this isn't funny" I stated, this is scary. I grabbed my bag and headed out toward the door.

My eyes widened in fear as I grabbed the door handle.

It was locked.

••••~~••••

How was this chapter? Any guesses to who was watching her?