- Chapter TWENTY SIX -

Debating on whether to make a homemade cake or just buy one, Carlota decided it would be a great idea to make one as a family. So Landon and her, along with the girls and Harry, decided to shop for ingredients as well as new dolls since their old ones needed an update.

"Which eggs?" Landon asked her.

Carlota gazed down at them and shrugged. "What's the difference?" She smiled, with a small chuckle.

"You're right. Let's do these ones." He agreed, walking to the shopping cart or how Landon likes to call it, 'A trolly'.

She dropped some milk and flour in the cart and it was full. "We just need the dolls." She said, looking at him.

He nodded his head and moved the cart to the toy section. "Which ones?" He asked.

"How about you pick." She shrugged, examining all the dolls. "But don't pick this one, or that one, or that one." She pointed at all the dolls she didn't want. She hated those dolls that set a high standard for beauty.

He chuckled and looked through the section. "Give me like a minute and go check on the rest of them." He told her, to which she nodded her head.

She walked over to where Harry, Gabriella, and Marianna were and saw they were talking to two strangers while Harry was looking through different items. "Dumb*ss," She muttered to herself, walking to her kids. "Who are you girls talking to?" She asked.

"Mama, it's Papa!" Marianna exclaimed, causing him to turn around.

Yes. Him. As in Lorenzo. Not to mention Dante was next to him. She froze and gave them both a look.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned, pulling her children away. "Shouldn't you be in jail for what you did?"

"I can't wish my daughters happy birthday?" He chuckled, smiling at her. "And I can't come and visit you?"

"No, you can't and they're not your kids, Lorenzo. We've established this." She said, holding their hands and walking away.

"Actually, a DNA test proves that Marianna is my daughter, and if Marianna is twins with Gabriella then they're both my daughters." He explained in a duh tone.

She sighed and turned around. "You idiot! Do they even look like you?" She questioned, irritated. "Lorenzo, move on."

He gave her the DNA results and snickered, with his brother. "Oh, and these are the law papers stating I have every right to see my children." He smirked, giving them all to her. "Did you girls miss daddy?" He asked.

"Yes!" They both giggled, running to him.

"It took forever but I finally found a doll for both of them. Don't worry, they're just $75 each." Landon said, pushing the shopping cart towards them. "Carly?"

He looked at Lorenzo and his brother and groaned. "The f*ck are you doing with my children?" He questioned, walking towards them.

"Ask your girlfriend." Dante finally spoke up.

He looked at Carlota who was still vigorously reading the DNA results over and over again, not believing them. He grabbed them and read them for himself and his blood started to boil.

"You f*cking lied to me?" He whispered, still reading them. "You lied to me, Carlota?" He said a bit louder.

"No, I didn't. They're fake Landon. Don't you think I'd know whose kids these are? Do you think I don't know my children's father?" She questioned, tears forming.

"Are you even pregnant?"

"Of course I'm f*cking pregnant, Landon. Why would I lie about pregnancy?"

"You lied about the father of those kids. They're not mine. And I'm sure as hell that child in your stomach is Lorenzo's." He argued.

"You're pregnant again?" Lorenzo asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Shut up!" She snapped, shoving him away. "I wish he just f*cking killed you!" She said, making a scene, but she didn't care.

"Landon, they're fake, okay? Don't believe him, please. They're fake, 100%."

"Just bake the f*cking cake with your baby daddy." He said, leaving the cart and walking away.

Her mouth opened and her eyes watered. "Why, Lorenzo? I can't be happy when I'm not with you?"

"Yes, that's exactly the case. You can't be happy without me because only I will treat you right. Only I will love you. Only I will make you moan in ways, you've never moaned before. Now let's just go back home."

"F*ck you, Lorenzo." 

*-*-*

I decided to give you guys another update because that chapter was hella short and uneventful.

Updating Friday

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?