Chapter 12: Lies

Tzuyu's PoV

"Who am I? I'm your wife" I told her..

Her hands stop caressing my face and stare at me shock..

"I-I.. Yo-u" I put a finger into her lips to stop her from talking.. she's obviously still having hard time talking..

"Don't talk for now.. I'll tell you everything once you  recover, Okay?" I gently said

She didn't answer but only stare at me.. "Let's wait for the doctor," I said and press the nurse call button..

A nurse then came and I told her to call for the doctor and after a while the same doctor earlier came..

I was standing on Lisa's side while the doctor asked her questions as he tried to talk to her slowly..  He asked if she understand what he's saying and she nods..

He first asked what she's feeling or if she's feeling any pain in her body or feeling uncomfortable and any abnormalities..

She tried to answer but her voice is really weak to do so.. it might be caused of the injury in her head and might still be adjusting because she haven't talked for a week..

He then tried to ask questions that is answerable with yes or no for her to only nod or shake her head.. She would also sometimes glance at me before answering like asking me permission.. it's just too adorable

"Okay that's all for today" he said after a while and looked at me, signaling me to go outside..

Lisa then stare at me like she doesn't want to be left alone.. "I'll be back.." I smiled and followed the doctor..

"How was it Doctor" I asked worried of the results..

"Their seems to be no problem in her body, just the pain from the injuries.. But about her mentality.." he paused and sigh...

"Basing on her answers I can say she's suffering from Dissociative Amnesia. She doesn't remember her personal life, her identity nor any friends and her families. We would like to make some tests to make sure she's totally fine and possible conduct a CT scan to check if her body and brain doesn't have other serious internal injuries.. " he explained as I nod

"Please do.. if it's needed.."

"Is she experiencing a lot of stress before the accident?" He asked

I nod. Looking inside

The nurse are changing her hand cast and putting arm sling to support her left arm.. it still needed support..

"Besides the accident the stress might have also contributed in her memory loss.." he explained..

"Maybe after she recovered you can bring her in places she have went or tell stories about her life to help her remember faster. This case might be temporary but also a permanent one, she might lost her memories completely.. If you want I can refer a good psychiatrist to help her recover her memories "  he suggested

I looked at Lisa through the window and she's also staring back at me..

"I will think about it"

He nod and continue to explain "I'm going to remind you.. she might act like a child for the following days but that won't last long. Her body will unconsciously act like the way she is.."

"And you or someone should watch over her carefully because she will experience confusion and might wander around and worst might develop a new identity.."

"I'm going to prescribe the medication she needed but for the mean time try to talk to her and familiarize yourself to her.. I'll come again later" he said..