Extra

Hi there...this is just a bonus chapter and in short my ✨ therapy ✨ and like yknow commentary for some things. And also I've been noticing that some of you dont usually comment, I mean that's fine no sweat but like.... Please interact with me, I'm fucking lonely af😭.

-------------------------≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫-----------------------

• Hey, so I kinda wannna know if you read manhwa/manhua/manga, cause I do :))

•Did you read Tokyo Revengers?? The manga is so op, honestly how can they create such amazing works?? And the audacity to make me cry nonstop 😾.

•Hey, I just wanna know what you would feel if someone you know shouted out of nowhere and you would defend yourself (ofc since I did that earlier) and then they would say thay "no one is here to protect you/ no one is going to back you up" and from my experience.... Like bitch....I know... I mean I always solve all my problems WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING ME, and they'd be like "You keep playing with Ur phone, you didn't even do the chores today" like...y is u tentionaly assuming something when YOU DIDN'T EVEN SAW THINGS THAT I DO AND ALWAYS POINTED OUT THE MISTAKES, LIKEEE LET ME LIVE MY LIFE. you're the only one who isn't doing anything and kept playing MLB and whne you lose you'd shout, triggering my anxiety and earlier I literally broke down and UNFORTUNATELY my grandma noticed it and kept quiet, thank you for that I needed space. Does anyone relate to it? Then it must've sucks.

•Heres the thing... If u had a dog, would they bite your pajamas if you enter a room where they were?? Like my dog literally keeps doing that lol.