♪It All Started With Music ♪ A oneshot trailer

A oneshot trailer ❅ツ

A boring life Indeed, that's what Sakusa Kiyoomi a teenager and also a YouTuber, thought to himself but suddenly a person filled with sunshine and smile appears before him and gave a life to him. That's when it started, the day Sakusa started to like Music because of this one person that gave him motivations.

A YouTuber who uploads songs fells in love with the YouTuber who does Gaming videos to isolate his self from all his problems. (Sakusa isnt germaphobe in this AU and no they arent volleyball players either, just a highschool kids living their own lives ) But one day they fell in love with each other's content and then decided to communicate and do a collab. But unexpected things happens to their lives and that is... "Love", yes they have fallen in to a pit where their hearts could either be broken or filled with happiness and HOPE. ( Nagito enters the chat )

But ofcourse a life wouldn't be completed without tragedy moments to solve and to recover from their hearts and whishes it never happens again. They decided to meet and be "buddies", yes they are Adrien who is a dense maderfawker and tried to deny their feelings for the other person but read it again, TRIED yes they tried but failed because the person they have fallen for manage to capture their hearts and suddenly they decided to open up and BOOM they decided to have a relationship that is related to "love" with each other, and yes I'm talking about the word "lover".

But...BUTT, oh no a BUT but don't fret this is just a word for another scene to come and it's ✨ ANGST ✨ ah, yes we love angst. But that's a lie ofc, who am I kidding I love angst depends on my mood but I wouldn't prefer to like it since it would break my heart and I would cry and cry and cry until I would have a mental breakdown and my head would hurts, how wonderful :).

But yes there's a Fluff and Angst here but a happy ending teheeee ❤️

I don't know if I'm going to publish a oneshot about it, but I hope someone would read it :)))♡♡.

Thatss all and here's a heart for you since you're incredibly awesome and lovely:

Me ❅♡You♡❅
/\___/\♡ . /\__/\!
( •w• ) . ( •o •)
|}♡❦ } . { { |

The audio and characters aren't mine they belong to their talented and rightful owner. ♡

__
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
\/

( 415 words )