Picture

KOTA'S POV:

I was eating lunch with Sydney, trying to take my mind off the picture. She kept talking to me about this anime she watched, but I just ignored her.

I sighed. I thought it was quiet, but Sydney heard me, stood up and went to another table. 'What's up with her' I asked myself in my head.

*time skip, why? bc im lazy*

I was home. I sighed, drinking the pink drink my aunt bought me.

I quickly ran back to the school. I heard Ryan had to help the teacher out with something, and it would take around forty-five minutes.

When I got there, I was very tired, because it was a pretty long time to get from my house to school.

I saw Ryan, but he seemed.. different.

I went to him, talked about the picture, and quickly closed my eyes, since I thought he would start yelling, but he didn't do that. Instead, he looked back to some other girl who was also helping the teacher, but quickly turned back, looked a bit red.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hey a-a-are you o-okay?" I asked him, in my really cute baby/child voice. "Yeah... I'm fine.. I guess." He responded, mumbling the last part a bit.

I sighed, thinking about all the possibilities. Did I do something wrong? Did someone else do something wrong? Is it family? Is it friends? I sighed, once again.

(IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS SINCE MAY OR JUNE, I SORTA FORGOT ABT THIS, BUT TAKE THIS I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS)