Chapter 1

Astrid's Aesthetic ^^^

Third Person POV -

Astrid's dark blue eyes flutter open as her bedroom door is flung opened by her brother James and his bestfriend Sirius as they run in to her room and launch themselves on to her bed screaming "wake up".

She then picks up her two pillows and launches them at James and Sirius who runs out of the room laughing and telling her to get ready they are leaving for the train in thirty minutes.

Astrid groans and pulls her self out of bed walking over to her wardrobe picking out a pair of black leggings and a grey jumper, and then going in to the bathroom and getting dressed, she them pulls her elbow length brown wavy hair in to two french braids.

Astrid then picks up her luggage and puts her grey cat Shadow in to his carrier case and bringing them down stairs leaving them at the front door, she then goes into the kitchen and makes herself some toast saying good morning to her family.

Astrid takes her seat at the table in between James and Sirius, eating breakfast and many conversations happening at the table.

James tells Astrid she will be sorted with the first years since she is 15 and transferring from Beauxbatons school in France.

Nodding she finishes her toast and they all put their luggage in the car and head to the station.

After a 15 minute ride to the station everyone getting their luggage out of the car and put them on trolleys they then say good bye to their parents Astrid, James and Sirius head to platform 9 and 3/4 they board the Hogwarts Express and head to a compartment where James and Sirius introduce Astrid to their friends Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew she then sits at the window seat across from James and beside Remus.

The train starts moving and her brother and his friends are having a conversation, about fifteen minutes into the ride she feels her eyelids get heavy and drifts off in too a dream less sleep.