Chapter One

See making a love potion was easy for the Weasley twins, considering that they were the current famous pranksters at Hogwarts school. But it all depends on who you're making it for and if it wasn't for a certain blond haired Slytherin, maybe they would be less frazzled.

"Why does Malfoy even need a love potion in the first place? And to ask us, of all people!" George yelled as his brother added the rose thorn to the cauldron.
"Why Georgie? Are you just mad he might not give it to you?" Fred laughed as his only slightly younger brother pouted at his words.

It seemed like only minutes before the potion was bottled, corked and ready to be sent to Malfoy. Face to face though, there were no fooling around when it came to love potions. If it gets in the wrong hands something bad could happen. Not only to the person who is on the target of the recipient. But also the recipient who has to deal with those damn faithful memories.

"Do you want to give it to him Fred? Or shall I considering you might steal a cheeky kiss from Mr. Malfoy himself?" George snickered at his comment towards his brother, while the other twin glared at him.
"Now Georgie, don't be pointing fingers when you know that you want to snog him into next year!" The twin laughed as he pushed his brother; in a loving way.

You see the twins knew they both liked the one and only Draco Malfoy. It was no secret to the both of them that they would have to feud on who would get the younger Slytherin. Or as their brother Ron joked, who would get hexed first by Malfoy for even thinking about him like that.

"Are you two Weasels ever going to be done with that damn potion? I need it by tomorrow morning." The twins easily knew that it was Draco from outside the door yelling at them.
"Why don't you come in Malfoy and see for yourself," Fred blurted with an annoyed tone. He might like him but he won't put up with the way he treats him and his brother. The door opened somewhat slowly before Draco sneaked in. Possibly because it was midnight they were breaking so many rules this time.

"Next time don't be so loud, wouldn't want daddy to find out you're sneaking out with us." George laughed as he passed the potion over to Draco.
"Whatever, Weasel," Draco laughed at one of the twins, not remembering which twin was which. "Thank you by the way, for the potion I mean." He said blushing in a nervous way, not a crush way. That would be weird, crushing on the weasels. Now that he thought about it maybe asking them to make a potion he was going to slip into their drinks wasn't a good idea. Well it was at the time but, not now for sure.

"Just use it carefully Malfoy, make sure no one gets too hurt by this. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and you never know who might take this prank the wrong way. Trust me from personal experience." Fred stated, slipping him the bottle. Almost murmuring his last sentence remembering that right-awful time.

"I'll be sure to. Now I must be leaving just incase I do get caught with you two." Draco said turning on his heal and heading towards the door, his arrogance back in his step. "See you later, Weasels." Draco laughed as he left their secret meeting place.

"See you later, Ferret," both twins yelled after the younger boy, laughing while doing so. Maybe making Malfoy a love potion wouldn't turn out too bad.