Chapter Three

A.N: Well... Since you all patiently waited for this story I hope you enjoy a slight continuation! It's been six years since I wrote this back in high school and I haven't actually written fiction since 2016 on tumblr (not hp stuff) and I forget how to write fanfics, I literally felt the need to source this... I hope this is alright and isn't horrible, you've all been waiting so long I'd feel like crap if you all hated it lol. Anyway, enjoy! (ignore all spelling mistakes I wrote this at 2am on my phone)

It only took seconds for Draco's turn away from the twins, but to them it felt like years (six to be exact), lusting after him within moments of one another.

They seemed to notice every part of him, even with his back to them as he took long strides down the corridor towards his common room.

Draco felt nerves he didn't know he had, feeling the eyes of both twins on his back, noticing how he could sense their shift in gaze to his lower half. He worried if this choice was the right one to make, but as he felt their gaze land on his ass, he knew that it was the best decision he's made in his life. Draco quickened his stride, the pace wasn't to rid himself of the lanky boys in any way, but instead to test them on their true primal urges.

"Draco," the last vowel dragging from one of the twin's mouths. His guess was on Fred, but he couldn't quite be sure.

"Draco please," the twin from the other side piped in, must've been George.

Draco knew what he was doing to them. He knew what they wanted, well, what they all wanted. This was simply a tease to gauge the two ginger boys and their wants.

It was as if Draco hit a brick wall as he stopped in his tracks. He slowly turned towards the twins, noticing the empty hallways surrounding them.

His heart raced as their brown eyes surveyed his every moment of existence in front of them. His breath shook as realization set in, he had only hours to make his move with the boys. Only hours before life would be back to normal, and the boys who he harboured feelings for would no longer be staring at him like he held the world. Draco internally battled with either playing cocky like chooses to in every other moment, or jumping in the deep end into a pool of Weasley twin infatuation.

"Yes, boys?" His eyes danced over the two boys in front of him. It was almost like he could see the love, well, the infatuation that they held towards him.

"Oh Draco, please, could we come with you to watch you write those letters for us?" The boy on the right asked, Draco staked this one as Fred in his mind. His eyes dragged over him as Fred scratched the back of his head, awkwardly peering at the shorter boy.

He tore his gaze off of Fred to look at his twin, waiting to see what he would say in remarks to his brother's request.

"Draco we would love to watch you write to us, watch your hands make the quill dance across the parchment."

Draco couldn't help but feel the heat rise to his cheeks at the almost poetic comment George made. While he had classmates flirt with him before, nothing could compare to the two beautiful boys in front of him.

"Well boys, I couldn't possibly keep you from your weekend. I know how you both love your time away from class." His head tilted as he watched the twins blush and giggle at his comment about them.

Fred took a step towards the silver-haired boy, shyly reaching out to him.

"Draco, we would sit through hundreds of lectures to be by your side." Fred's eyes widened with adoration as he grabbed Draco's hand, slowly pulling it to be closer to him.

Draco knew if he was to be seen with the boys like this, it wouldn't end well for all three of them. He quickly scanned his eyes across the hallway, knowing it wouldn't be long before students would flood around them.

"I know you would, all for me, how sweet. Why don't we find an empty classroom and write, hm?" Draco squeezed Fred's hand as he winked towards George. Knowing he had to either be bold or waste the opportunity to be loved by the two boys forever.

Their eyes both brightened as they turned to each other for a brief moment, quickly staring at Draco once again before answering him at the same time.

"Oh Draco, we would love that!"